Gorgeous.
Today will be day 4 of my Spring Break. Can't say I've done anything special. I really haven't. We got U-Verse yesterday though. Finally. We're so behind when it comes to tv. DirecTV was terrible though. Every time it stormed the signal would go out. What kind of tv experience is that? I'm just happy to have the NBA in HD. All I really cared about actually, sports in HD. Save the other crap. Maybe the cooking channel. I loves me some Paula Deen. And the Discovery Channel. I need to see sharks biting off people's arms in high definition. This is necessary.
You know what's odd? The best way (almost) to see how much someone likes you is to see how jealous they get when it comes to you. Most people will try to hide it, but you really can't. There's nothing worse than seeing someone else take what you want or think is yours. It's kind of funny, yet endearing at the same time.
I wonder how jealous of a partner I am. I think I'm a pretty jealous person. Maybe not that, sit outside your house in my car all night type of jealous, but the average kind. I'm an assumer. I assume that most guys are out to fuck the girl I'm with or talking to, or even worse, that she's encouraging it. That only makes me crazy or drives me crazy.
Plus, when I'm talking to a girl I really have no right to be jealous in that respect. I always think it's okay for me to have tons of female friends and balk at the girl having tons of guy friends. That's only if I'm talking to a girl though. If the girl is "mine" then I'm alright. What do I have to worry about other guys for, I already got her. It's the "talking" thing that gets me. There's no title, nothing to say that you going to so and so is wrong because technically you and I are not official. And before I would have never tripped on something like that but I've had girls stolen from under my nose twice. Who wouldn't be wary after that?
Oh, and my father called me yesterday. His sister died. I told him I would be at the wake. Granted it didn't really affect me emotionally. If it was one of the aunts on my mother's side though ... oh God. I would go crazy. The aunt on my father's side? Rest in peace, but honestly I don't even remember what she looks like. Crazy how just a few weeks ago I was trippin' on death. Even crazier how much a personal relationship can shape your emotions around death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i wish i was jealous, but i dont like the feeling so i never let myself get there. idk about girls being "stolen" from you since theyre not property but i understand thinking things are going forward and then being blindsighted when she ends up committing to someone else.
not to give you more worries, but i kinda feel like i might do that to the guy im presently talking to. he's nice and fun..etc but the guy i really would like to be with is out of the country and if he committed to me once he came back to the states, it'd be a done deal.
[shrugs] relationships are complicated
Oh gosh Rebecca. Lol, thanks for fueling my paranoia.
Post a Comment