I think I gained a follower on here. I'm still perplexed as to how that happens, but whatever. The more the merrier! (not really, but I'm being welcoming)

I have a midterm later on today. I didn't study extensively, but I studied enough I believe. I fall asleep in that class regularly actually. Well, I used to. I've been doing somewhat better at staying awake. I do manage however to pick up on what he says which really helps in the long run because I'm not reading material that's brand-new. It's moreso reviewing what I already learned in class. I'm actually quite impressed, I'm pretty sure I have an A+ in that class, or very close to it.

For as much as I say my job is impacting my studies, I'm doing the best I have in a very long time this semester. I got my midterm grade from my Comp class back (excluding my actual midterm) and I have a B+. Quite confident that I can push that to an A after the midterm, and keep it there for the rest of the semester. My Broadcast class, I received a 90% on the last test, plus some extra credit so keeping an A in that class shouldn't be too hard. Advertising? Easy A pretty much. [knocks on wood]

I actually went into this semester kind of worried that I wouldn't do too well and I'm pleased with myself so far. Just have to keep working hard, making flash cards for everything, studying and stay on course. Hopefully this pays off in the long run when I start applying back to universities at the end of the year. [anxious & scared]

I had a somewhat disconcerting conversation yesterday with someone over keeping in contact. I was slightly amused because whenever we break contact it's the fault of the other person. I don't let it bother me. Probably would have two weeks ago, but absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder, it makes it grow stronger and more resistant, at least in my case. Going from talking every day to once every four days bothers me initially, and then after awhile I become quite impervious to whatever it was I was feeling.

1 comment:

Ahlexandria said...

Your new follower was me silly! <3