View.

OMG I WANT TO WRITE.

I'm not exactly sure why, when I finally have the urge to create I'm out of time. Falling behind school-wise and sort of just coasting along, not putting forth as much effort as I know that I can. I could do more, but I'm kind of sticking it to the school but not studying. Yeah, think about the logic in that ... wait, there is none. I wouldn't mind a day where I could just write write write, create something new but I can't see it coming any time soon. I'm in that mood though, and for some reason I really want to present to you people, the few readers of this blog, something new.

Speaking of creating, I made a video today of me doing this rap verse. Don't expect that video to see the light of day however lol. It was entertaining to watch though. I had some issues I wanted to rap about, so maybe I'll find some time to write about them.

I kind of wanted to write more about the election, but I was overly disappointed by the results. Some of the platforms these people run on, it's incredulous. I'm really anxious to see the political atmosphere in two years when Obama is up for reelection. If the American people will be satisfied with letting the GOP gain control of the House again, if the House will block whatever Obama tries to accomplish. It just astounds me that a party can get in the good favor of the American people by basically obstructing legislation. They were so anti it was ridiculous, and still Obama got a great deal accomplished. I just do not know at times.

Earlier in the day I was thinking about love, and all that comes with it. And I rejected it. DO NOT WANT. I do not want love. It's so encompassing, it's so strong, it's so ... filling. But more than that, it's scary. I guess I was thinking about the responsibilities when you share love with someone. I say share because hopefully if I'm ever in love the feeling is reciprocated. In my mind you don't owe the person, but you kind of ... you're a part of them, idk. That person is you, and you can't really fuck up. You shouldn't. You're going to, or at least I know will, which is why I DO NOT WANT. lol. I just randomly thought of that earlier in the day while thinking/wondering when was the last time I was close to having that feeling about someone.

This is me pondering life. Not really. This is just me drinking lots of Pepsi.

2 comments:

Nikita said...

There is no such thing as fucking up when you're REALLY in love. But mistakes, upsets, and arguments happen and are inevitable. All of that just comes with being human. Luckily compassion, love (true and kind love, not trivial "I love my new shoes" love), and mindfulness exist as well.

And when a mistake has been made, it has been made. It has happened, it is over. The event has come and left. Choosing to actively live in that dead and unfulfilling moment is what causes distress. Instead of focusing energy there, energy can be focused on bettering the present... find out which negative seeds were watered that made the mistake occur. Once the plant(s) are found they can be plucked out to restore peacefulness in your garden and that of your partner.

Also, love should be selfless. You should not expect anything from anyone. It (love, relationships, everything) should just be. We habitually over complicate almost everything. Instead we should recognize things for their simple true forms. When love is, then it is truly beautiful. Labels and expectations pollute, dilute, and the result is delusion; when they are expelled, it will be clear there is nothing to be afraid of.

the dumb flyest. said...

I love this comment. Seriously.

That is all.