The last two days have been exhausting. I went to play basketball today to relieve some stress. I actually played pretty well for someone who hasn't gone hoopin' in 3 weeks. I find myself defending myself a lot. More than I'd like to. I go off on these super long diatribes when I feel slighted, and it's dumb because I realize that I shouldn't ever have to defend who I am. I don't have to apologize for being the person I am, or for liking what I like. Yet ... when someone miscalculates me, or wrongly judges me I just HAVE to respond. It's a disease.
During times like these I always wish I had someone. What I wouldn't give at this very moment to have a person that I can just sit on the couch with, and spill everything out to. What's funny is that I'm actually that person for my mom. When she comes home from work she lays out on the couch, or on her bed and I'll sit beside her and just let her talk talk talk.
I bought the Clarks from this post. They're a little darker than the ones I had on there. Uhm, I also bought two more pairs of jeans, a new watch, and a couple new shirts. That's officially the end of my shopping spree. October, November, December are going to be rough months for me because I'm planning to save almost everything from those checks outside of car insurance/phone bills. I have my eye on this car that I want, and my plan is to get it by the end of this year, early 2011. It's this car right here, the Toyota Yaris.
Eh? I really like it, and it isn't that expensive. About $13,000. I'm going to have to go through some rough times in the upcoming months to be able to comfortable set myself up to get it, but I don't mind. If it's something I really want, I'll work to get it. I would try to pick up a 2nd job, but with school being in session, I won't have the time. I've seriously got to dedicate myself 110% to school this semester, can't even joke about it.
Am I wrong for hoping that I find a cute girl to spend what little free-time I have with this semester? How does that Kings of Leon song go? You know that I could use somebody ...

No comments:
Post a Comment