Hoist.

I said in my last post I was going to go shopping right?

Mission accomplished. Got some things to start me off, will probably go back in a month or so after I pay some more bills and accrue a little extra spending money. I made a conscious effort to focus on building up my wardrobe to where I want it to be, instead of buying things that I usually do. So just some nicer quality shirts, different styles, chinos and nice pants. No more graphic tees (though I haven't bought any of those in a long time). Just things that make me look closer to 22 than 17.

I bought a pair of New Balance even though I told myself no more sneakers until December. I only bought these because they're SO comfortable. They'll do well on days where I might want to dress down, or when I'm in a hurry. I did see some Clarks though that I'll probably pick up next weekend. They're amazing. I also saw a pair of Converse online yesterday that will look nice with some of the pants I bought. Those are basically the only shoes I'm looking at buying within the next month or so.



Those black ones are just too clean. I also ordered a new Jesus piece on Friday. I can't find my black one for the life of me, and it can only be a) that someone stole it or b) that I just lost it. I do tend to lose necklaces a lot. Like, a LOT. Yet for some reason, I don't really think that I lost this. I'm pretty convinced someone stole it when I went to play basketball awhile ago and that's irked me. I've actually not gone to play ball but one time since I thought it happened. I'm angry. I loved that thing, and the black one probably won't be on sale until I graduate grad school, so in other words, likely never.

Because I tend to lose jewelry I'd likely never get this, but I love the POW! necklaces by Ambush. They're about $450 so ... you won't be seeing me in one anytime soon. They're on my list though. I have a mental list of things I'd like to buy when I've accumulated enough scratch just to navigate it. Uhh, whatever. But yup, those are on my list along with a date with Kim Kardashian.


F U Big Sean. >:[

I should wrap this blog up though. My bruh Nick is coming over early in the morning to work on some things. I'm anxious to finally get on track with some things regarding not only my project with him, but some things I have planned myself.

You know what I'm REALLY anxious for? When I finally complete my own project, doing a photoshoot. I'm actually kind of tentative about doing a photoshoot. I don't necessarily like people taking pictures of me. I don't necessarily like pictures of me point blank. It's just become super weird, but I have some creative things in my mind just swimming around that I would like to try out. I'm going to be worldwide. (I only said that because now that I've said it, I have to accomplish it. That's how it works right?)

No comments: