I wonder if she reads this blog?
Who knows. I gotta talk about this girl though.
There have been points where I literally could not stand this girl. Both in the past, and recently. Yet no matter how much I always felt a slight amount of, "ugh," towards her, I was intrigued. Don't ask me what it was, but I was intrigued by her. By virtue I shouldn't even have considered talking to her in the first place taking into account how I didn't trust her and ultimately questioned whether she seriously liked me.
And sometimes I feel like she just feeds me b.s. that I eat up for some weird ass reason.
Which makes me question whether or not I seriously like her.
But I know that I do, even if it's only slightly, that still means that I do. And the reason why out of all the girls I've talked to, she's the one that for some reason I'll always like, if only just a little bit, is because I have this respect for her. Don't ask me what kind of respect, or why I respect her ... she just has the aura of someone who I'd like to align myself with. Someone who I'd stick up for, and people would tell me that it's unhealthy and I'll say that they just don't know. That there's this weird bond there that'll seemingly be there for a long time, or at least in my naive eyes what appears to be a long time.
And seriously ... this girl is fucking crazy.
Maybe that's why.
4 comments:
Good, good song.
Word, it's jokes how the song really fits.
Everyone knows someone like that though, you're not alone. And they just so happen to be the ones you can't get rid of.
I don't know what to tell you. :}
Really good song Ki, I love it.
& it does it fit lol, crazy. I kind of would like to be rid of this person too, crazy is only attractive for so long. "/ I keep thinking of Danger from For The Love of Ray J.
"I keep thinking of Danger from For The Love of Ray J."
(LOL)
Oh hell no. Get a gap between the two of you and widen it fast.
Post a Comment