School is alright. As always, math scares me.
I'm really close to getting this car. Not the ones we talked about before, but another one I saw today while out. I hope everything falls through.
Okay, okay, enough of me ... how was your day?
----------
And that's what I would tell you if you somehow could 'make' time for me, despite all of your claims about really liking me. I don't buy words. Which sucks, and this sucks, because most likely the one thing about girls I talk to that frustrates me the most is when communication breaks down. I'm not asking to talk to you 24/7 ... hell, I don't have time for that. But when there's zero communication, I get frustrated. And done. So I'm done.
I was planning on, this being something worth mentioning ...
Lol, you know you're mad when something small just makes you flip out. I just checked the score for the Cardinals game and say they lost 14 - 5, and started cursing. Everything is disappointing.
1 comment:
I love Fantastic Mr. Fox. I was bugging out immediately because I had never heard of it and didn't expect it to be like that.
Post a Comment