All.

Gossip, gossip, nigga just stop it
Everybody know I'ma muthafuckin' monster
I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert, I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert
Profit, profit, nigga I got it
Everybody know I'ma muthafuckin' monster
I'ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert, I'ma need to see your fucking hands



So I'm up at 7:30 a.m. eating Cocoa Pebbles, watching Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami. It was the only thing I could find online that wouldn't take 8 minutes to buffer. Oh, and I keep listening to "Monster" every 10 minutes. I think Nicki Minaj had a nice verse, but it was only because of her delivery. She killed it (in that sense), but the best verse has to go to Jay. I'm glad he stopped doing this whisper thing he's been doing a lot of recently. Plus, his verse kind of had more purpose.

Raping, pillagin', village, women and children
Everybody wanna know what my achilles heel is
Lauuuugh, I don't get enough of it
All I get is this vampires & bloodsuckers
All I see is these niggas I made millionaires
Milling about, spilling their feelings in the air

You know, sometimes I wish I could stay mad at certain people. It's a good quality I guess to not hold grudges, but it makes me feel like when I get mad it's for naught. Bipolar ass emotions.

2 comments:

Ladin said...

It's weird, I've neglected my Blogspot, for a reason I'll never know. But I always make sure to read up on yours. Ha.

I definitely see where you're coming from about staying mad at certain people, I feel that way A LOT. It's definitely weird though.

Also, third song, what is it called? It sounds like Cudi, but I don't know who the other person is. I really like it.

the dumb flyest. said...

Then I guess I should update mine more to accommodate you. ;]

And the song is 88 Keys - Ho Is Short For Honey ft. Cudi