Touched.
Can I just have this on here? Yeah, ok.
So basically it's Thursday and this week has been largely uneventful. Which is okay I guess. I haven't spent any money which is fantastic. Okay, so I spent like $4 on Pepsi, but besides that I haven't bought anything which is tremendous. And desperately needed because I spent a lot of money the past weekend. I'm still in saver-mode so yeah ... no more spending until the next check.
The fact this week has been uneventful is kind of depressing in a way. I always think to myself, "I want more unforgettable days than forgettable ones." That's sort of like my motivation to myself to enjoy this life that I have. I certainly don't want to reminisce on sleeping during the day and being cooped in a security booth at night. I kind of can't wait for school to start, that'll add a bit of life to my days. I know what you're thinking, "Thinking about school in July? No bueno!" Well this upcoming year is kind of big for me. I plan on taking a loooot of classes, finishing up my load here and being ready to transfer by next Fall. I'm kind of anxious for next year. Last year when I envisioned where I'd be right now it certainly wasn't ... where I am right now. Hopefully where I envision to be next year is a little bit closer on target.
This picture has no relevance at all to this blog entry, I just think that it's pretty awesome. He's just standing there wearing his Horus chain, as if he's completely oblivious to the fact that he's standing right next to a mummy sarcophagus. Just like, "ehh, whatever." I FEEL YOU 'YE!
Oh, and I started writing a new short story as well. It was pretty much based off of this picture: She's sooooo gorgeous to me. The hair, her eyebrows, her eyes, everything about this picture is pleasing to me. I was going to post the part of the story that I've written so far but I don't like having unfinished work up. I'd rather have the completed work up so maybe when I wake up I'll finish that. Not sure if I'll ever get back to the Zoe/Eric story. I'm in such a creative rut when it comes to writing that it's ridiculous! I need to get through it though, it's random, but people have asked about that story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment