As I sit in my room on this 4th of July, blogging while simultaneously downloading Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince I realize more than ever that I have to get out of this city. What's that line in that Maroon 5 song? "This city's made us crazy and we must get out."
I have to get away from family, from friends, from everyone and just embark on something new. I want to run away in some sense. I've just grown tired of everything and it frustrates me because I don't exactly have an exit-plan. I'm not sure HOW I can get out of here.
I want to party with people at places where the theme isn't "All Da Way Crunk'D Up". (actual party everyone is attending tonight) I was worrying myself about what to wear to this party and stopped for a second and realized, "it doesn't matter." I don't get noticed by any women in the room, and I stand out to the point where it isn't unique, but borderline embarrassing. Besides, the fact that I'm not going to this party tonight is nothing to my friends. It's like, not even an afterthought to them. Nobody is caring or wondering why Eric just didn't show up.
Not to mention how drained I feel by my family. Everyone's family is probably the same ... people who just don't know when to bite their tongues and not say the first thing that you're thinking about someone. Complaining and blaming people for where you're at in your life. I'm tired of feeling as if I'm a burden. It's also kind of weird knowing that you're strangely not supported much. I don't think anyone in my family knows, or even cares what my interests are. Not the best feeling so I wouldn't mind just getting the hell out of dodge.
It kind of seems like I'm invisible as hell to everything around me unless there's a need to make a joke, or for someone to place the blame on or complain about. After awhile a guy kind of would like a fresh start or a new beginning.
I guess I just desperately need answers. I also desperately need Harry Potter to finish downloading.
Enough of that though, I did have a tiring, yet mildly satisfying Saturday. It was mostly spent at the studio. Not too much got done. Nothing much ever really gets done but it was still fun. I have to do more on my own though. Fulfill my own dreams or something like that. Down below is a picture, and little video of the time we spent there. The video isn't very interesting ... just a little bit of the process we go through to record a song. Kind of boring probably.
Oh, and a LV bag that I realllllllly like. Like really.



6 comments:
I found the video interesting.
And New York is the answer. Trust me. LA will do too.
I agree with Alexis either NYC or LA will do. I'm graduate from college in December and I can totally relate. I need to get away fast!
Btw I love your blog! I don't comment often but I do read. Keep the posts coming!
I'm graduating*
I'd like to hear the final outcome of that song.
Yeah Alexis, those are two that I'm thinking hard about ... and Chicago. I have this huge feeling that NY would swallow me whole though lol.
And thanks Sentrell! Where are you planning to do after you graduate?
Jocelyn - If we ever finish it totally, I'll definitely post it up!
I plan to either head to law school in NYC/LA or find a job in one of those areas. Im a Public Relations major so they are the perfect places for me to establish myself.
Post a Comment