You ever done something you know you shouldn't have, and then been mad at the consequences? Yeah, I do that all of the time.
I'll walk up to a vending machine and look at my options. "Damnit, no Pepsi. Okay, what else do they have? 7-Up, water, Hawaiian Punch, Sunkist, Cherry Dr. Pepper ..." and then I'll think about picking Sunkist. Even though every time I drink an orange soda my stomach hurts beyond comprehension. So I stand at the machine, look at the button for Sunkist ... press it really fast and go, "Welp! Already pressed it, can't help it now."
30 minutes later and my stomach is killing me. I'm currently planning a "F U ORANGE SODA" campaign. T-shirts will be printed, flyers will be ... flown, idk.
Back to the topic though, when a woman tells you, "I warn guys to not get close to me beforehand because I'll eventually push them away," listen to her.
...
That's it, no more of the story. Someone told me that and for the first time in my life, I'm going to listen to her and NOT try and get close to her. I'm going to be the anti-Ted Mosby (future blog on that). Because you know, as much as I say that getting into a relationship is stupid when you're this young, and blah blah blah ... I really wouldn't mind getting close to someone. But all of a sudden, I don't want to talk about this subject anymore. It's pointless.
-sips Orange soda

5 comments:
That was nice. You look like you wanna start giggling.
I can't really tell a difference in your blogs. Nothing TOO revealing here, but I like reading it anyway.
Yeah, I agree. What's the difference between this blog and the other? At times, I feel like you get more personal on tumblr. But I enjoy you're writings and value your opinion anyway so either way, fun stuff! Good luck w/ basketball! I hope you win.
Yeah, this one hasn't been TOO personal recently. I do talk about love a little more openly here. My feelings about it or whatever, because I don't think it'd go over on Tumblr as well.
And then I remember when I was going through it with Nikita ... this was my sanctuary. Or just daily things going on in my life I don't want to share with 2,000 people lol.
And basketball was terrible Alexis, my team lost 3 games in a row. :((!
I have it in my favorites. I read it all the time! :] I haven't used blogger in FOREVERRRRR! & finally VLOGGING! You know how happy that made me. :] WOOOT <3
awwwww....you're such a sap.
Post a Comment