My shirt came in the mail some days ago. I love it of course.
I'm not big into graphic shirts or anything, but I have to rep for my World Champion L.A. Lakers. I'm trying to think of something interesting that happened during the weekend but no, I didn't do anything. I didn't answer any calls or anything, just watched soccer and slept. And researched cameras. Not sure exactly when I'm going to buy my new camera. I was thinking maybe this week ... or I may wait a month. I'm still iffy on what I'm going to get but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with a Canon XS. If I wait I may get the Xsi.
This weekend I feel like I need to go get some chinos. But I kind of sort of don't want to because in my mind the summer is almost over. It really isn't there's still July & August, but I don't do anything during the week so buy clothes for the summer seems so meaningless to me. Although, when school starts back up I want to do a sort of, "What Did I Wear Today" thing, so I wouldn't mind re-strengthening my wardrobe before then. Maybe I'll make a little side stash and go splurge on clothes & shoes in August. Every time I see this photo I think of how nice those shoes would look with some nice chinos. Ugh!
I like rolling my pants up, I did it last summer all the time but I don't have pants that would look roll-able anymore. That's why I need some chinos! Ugh. That would look nice with a blue and white horizontal thick-striped shirt.
I'm starting a new tumblr for random stories I write. I haven't really been in a mood to write many stories but whenever I randomly do I'll be putting them there. You can check it out here. I have to customize the page and everything, but I'll do that later.
Oh, and I came across this amazing picture of one of my favorite models, Noémie Lenoir. Most people know her for her suicide attempt a few months ago. She's always been one of my favorites dating back to when I saw her in Sports Illustrated a couple of years back.
The legs! I love legs and hers are pretty nice. And speaking of models that I like, Jasmine Sanders? Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.
Okay, I didn't mean to make this post about women. Jasmine is just ethereal, at least to me. Anyway, I'm going to go work on my secret project, search for new music and eat breakfast. I think I also have to refine this blog, I'm still not 100% satisfied with how it looks. The only thing I constantly like is the music lol, and I change that with every blog post. I particularly like this song by Donnis. That makes ... three total songs I like by Donnis. He's kind of hit or miss to me, and more miss than hit. And he's super cocky, like on a Kanye level ... but without the Kanye talent. He does have a couple of above-average songs though so I'll give him his props for those.





No comments:
Post a Comment