Figures.
My current desktop. Like? I had to do something for USA. I watched their game yesterday and it was the best soccer (futbol) game that I've ever seen. I was SO into it. Every kick, every pass, every missed through ball, every shot on goal ... I was just incredibly in tune because the game meant so much. Then for us to finally score with only 2 minutes left? It was amazing. I was ecstatic.
That's also why I didn't really sleep.
My sleep patterns have been way off and it's kind of crazy. Usually I have weird sleep patterns but they never bother me. I've never needed a ton of hours of sleep to feel adequate. Just give me 4 or 5 and I'm good for the day. Crazy, to be up 18, 19 hours a day and feel fine. Can't be healthy. But yeah, I've been going to sleep around 11 or 12, and getting up at like 7, then going to work all night and doing it again. I can't say it's the best thing but it is what it is.
I was planning on going to bed at a better time starting soon but I've been working on a project that needs a lot of my time. It requires quite a bit of dedication and I have to do it now, during the summer, or I feel like it'll never be done. I've been around the process once before and it was terrible. The end result wasn't bad, but it was sloppy. So I'm brainstorming with myself, looking at examples and kind of digging deep within myself to complete this. What I have in store, I hope people will recognize it and appreciate it, whenever it is that I debut it. It's kind of anxious feeling because I know what I'm capable of and what I can do, and I just have to make it come to fruition. And I soooo wish I could give off more details but I really can't lol.
But before I start working on some of that I've been watching this Drake documentary. It's no biggie that he's one of my top 3 or 4 favorite rappers. I remember blogging about him back in '08 on this very blog. I once said on here that he'd be one of the top rappers out. As a matter of fact, right here I said he was the top rapper in the game. That was when he was just Comeback Season Drake, but yeah, I called that lol. Anyway, down below is one of my favorite parts of the documentary. Just his writing/recording process. That's my favorite part to learn about artists. Not the actual songs, or the performances ... but how they come up with what they do. How they record it, and how the react when they hear themselves. It's, to me at least, the purest form of it all.
Oh, and don't mind the look of the blog. I'm trying out a few things. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment