Euphoric.

I love this song. (Aaliyah - One In A Million)

I always wondered how it'd feel to have a girl love me that much. Almost as much as I want to know how it'd feel to love a girl that much. It may be weird to think that way, but I think women become infatuated with me maybe. Or the idea of me. What I portray myself as -- or what I actually am. They may want a guy like me, but I'm not sure I fully understand what it's like to have a woman completely in love with me.

But this song isn't technically about a love like that. It kind of seems like it, but at some instances it sounds like it's about something more juvenile than that. But then again, it sounds so pure that although she's still in love with the person, she says "I gotta crush on you." That kind of speaks loudly to me because when you have a crush on someone it's relatively new. So to be in love, but still have that relatively new feeling has to be kind of nice.

"Turn me inside out
Make my heart speak
Need no one else
You're all I need
Personality ... and everything you do
Makes me love everything about you."

Guess I just find it hard to know someone can love everything about me. And keep on loving it. I know how people (myself included) get tired of things after awhile so it just seems so foreign to me. Still, each and every time I listen to this song, this is exactly what goes through my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crush of the week? Really? LOL

the dumb flyest. said...

LMAO, I'm actually going to change that. I wanted to see how it'd look.

Originally it said "Inspirations" with the pictures below but there's too much space between the words and the picture. When I figure that all out it'll be changed!