Misery.
Community may be the best show since Seinfeld. At least to me. It's just incredibly funny. Every episode has me laughing out loud. I tried to show an episode to my mom, but you know how it is when you try to show someone something you love ... you keep going, "Okay, wait, it's about to get funny." :| I hate that.
I was listening to the Maroon 5 album "Secrets About Jane" at work. It reminds me of my ex-girlfriend from about 5, 6 years ago. That's a long time, eh? Yeah, that makes me feel old. But yeah, the album had just came out and I was in love with it. She and I were broken up but we spent some time together that summer and it didn't really go all that well. I, at that point, was more into her than she was into me. I hate that, I really do. But anyway, I ended up dedicating a song to her in a letter. I forgot which song it was. I'm hoping it was "Through With You" but I think it was "Sweetest Goodbye" lol.
At any rate, she's married now. Glad I dodged that bullet ... or am I? I'm trying to imagine an alternate universe where I'm married at 20 or 22, with a child. I'm trying real hard but I just can't. That's soooo much responsibility. I'm ultra selfish right now. All about me pretty much, but there isn't anything wrong with that because it's just me. I don't have anyone to provide for besides myself. :]
Moving on though, I had to spontaneously go to a friend's house earlier, so I just packed a bag really quick and was gone ... and when I came back home decided to do one of those "What's In My Bag" things that people do. Maybe I'll do one for different things I do, like go to the studio, or to the gym. Here's the "Spontaneous Edition":
1. Since this is the first one I wanted to do the bag. I got it at the Gap about two years ago on sale. It's my favorite bag.
2. My moleskin. Different things in there, song lyrics, story ideas, things I may see, etc.
3. Pepsi. Need one in my bag, and one in my hand when I'm on the road.
4. Money. I don't like carrying cash on me, but I try to keep a few dollars in my bag just in case I need something.
5. LaCoste cologne. Don't know why that's in there lol. Eh.
6. Deodorant. I think guys should take this wherever they go basically.
7. Basketball shorts. I actually did end up hooping later on, which is why it's good to always have #6.
8. Hard drive. Don't always take it places, but it has instrumentals on it, so I take whenever I go visit this specific friend.
9. MacBook.
10. Seinfeld. Was probably in there left over from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment