Fill In The Blank! Taken from Lizzy.
1) Favorite hobby?
Call of Duty! Seriously, this game is pretty much one thing that I do every week. Not every day, but I don't know what other hobbies I would have. Blogging? That's weaksauce. Call of Duty is definitely much cooler.
2) Favorite TV Show?
I could've answered House, True Blood or ... no, that's pretty much all of the tv that I watch. However, going back to high school, Pardon The Interruption has been a show that I almost have to watch. Pretty much the best sports show on the planet (to me), and Tony & Mike are a dynamic duo. If I could be on tv, I'd be doing what they're doing, they're awesome.
3) Favorite restaurant food?
I'm a picky eater, and I hate spending money on food if I'm unsure if I'll like it. So for that reason, 7/10 I'm getting a bacon cheeseburger when I go out to eat. Steak is probably 2nd, but not too many people make good, good steak. Bacon cheeseburgers always seem like a safe bet.
4) Favorite thing to shop for?
I love baseball caps. I don't like mine with crazy designs or anything, but I like a nice New Era fitted. My goal is to have a massive wall filled with them, starting off with every MLB team. Still working on that ...
5) Favorite animal?
Tiger. I mean, I went to Mizzou, what'd you expect?
6) Favorite song?
7) Favorite word?
Hmm. I don't know, maybe "amuck". "Something's amuck, I sense it ..." Doesn't that sound badass.
8) Recent favorite youtube video?
Of course it's Kanye. This is just a crazy freestyle ... and it's an actual, off the dome freestyle.
9) Favorite movie?
Seriously, how awesome was The Lion King?
10) Favorite childhood memory?
IDK! lol.






2 comments:
Lol @ this whole post.
It's sooooooo 'eric' but I guess.. that's how it's supposed to be right?
LOLOL @ amuck. It does not sound badass. You're weird.
Just gotta let it burnnnnn.
Ohhhh man, this used to be the songggg way back in middle school? Gotta love old school Usher.
Lion King is my fave disney movie ever <3
Good song.
Waiting...
Post a Comment