So my car basically broke down yesterday and I got it fixed today (6/10). It ended up costing me about $200 which for awhile had me sort of depressed. It feels so counter-productive to save up money for a new car, and be forced to put some towards your old one. I wasn't really tripping because it was only $200, but the fact that 134 of those dollars was for labor supremely pissed me off. That just had me in a sour mood, I can't lie.

Then the Lakers lost. And my phone started buzzing with people ready to rub it in my face. Every time they lose it's just fodder for everyone to go on these "HAHAHA LAKERS SUCK" sprees and it's so annoying. So I made a post on fuckyeahlakers (yeah, I run a Lakers blog) that got a response, which prompted me to defend my post. I get serious about my Lakers. Them, Kanye, and anything regarding my personal life will get me riled up, only those things.

I need to calm myself down, where's a picture of a pretty girl?

Ahh, ok, that's better.

So yeah, now I'm cruising the interwebs for car listings, because the search for a new car is about to get ultra serious. Oh, and I need to go home, shower, and then wake up in 5 or 6 hours because guess what?! It's World Cup time!!
I'm beyond excited for the World Cup. It's the best sporting event in the entire world, and I'll be rooting for U.S.A., Spain and Argentina.

Oh, and I took a picture of my face. Boo-hoo.
1. :( @ no more Pepsi.
2. FIFA!!!
3. Idk, I wanted to see if I had a lazy eye lol.
4. Number of games Lakers need to win the championship, 2.

I'm still at work watching Community (recently started watching). Pretty funny. I think tomorrow at work I'm going to do what Lizzy did. Looks fun.

No comments: