Speaking of changes, I think I'm going to just go ahead and cut my hair. My patience for getting dreads is waning. I look like a wildebeest! This is not what's up, not by any means. So yeah, I'm probably going to get my haircut sometime this week. You all just don't understand, when my hair is short ... my ears look SO big. Well, they are big, but it isn't a good look. The positive is that I'll be able to wear this hat come springtime. Like every black male, I'm a Polo fan. I'll look like T.I., 'cept without the long prison résumé.
Speaking of T.I., someone asked to do a track with me. This kind of makes me uncomfortable when people ask me to rap. I wish there was an uncomfortable meter so you all could see how high it is. I just REALLY don't want to be bad, but then I feel obligated when they ask me. Ehh. We'll see.
Good news: Alice in Wonderland comes out on Friday, I wanna go see it. Gotta find someone to watch with me though, I hate attending movies alone. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment