Poot pagkakasakit.

My head feels so hot.
My body feels so cold.
This feeling of being sick is ... torturing me.

I think the low point just occurred with me going in the bathroom, blowing my nose, and then sitting on the floor massaging my head. To say I felt like a meth addict would be spot-on.

I can't even complain much though since I refuse to take medicine. I'm just not a big fan of putting chemicals in my body that aren't food-related. One day I'll get over it when I absolutely HAVE to take them (which hopefully won't come), but for now, no pills for me.

What I really want, and am about to grant my body is a dark room, with absolutely no lights. No red light on the PS3, no green charge light on the Mac, no alarm clock ... just darkness. And no music, because as much as music is therapeutic, right now it's just annoying. All forms of it.

Shalom aleichem.

No comments: