Muse.

One of these past days, I don't remember which because sitting on your futon playing Call of Duty while drinking Pepsi seems to blur them all together, we talked.

Okay, that isn't specific because we talk everyday. (I like that btw)

Anyway, we were talking and you were saying something (forgive me if I don't remember because I don't) when an idea popped in my idea. A story idea! I don't have those too often anymore, my tank of creativity is in need of a serious fill-up.

So while you're talking, presumably something with curse words, I had this idea and then a thought to stop the conversation and write it down. You know, because that's what us writers do, we write things down because we're forgetful.

I didn't write it down though. I kept listening to you, and yes, I now have forgotten what idea I had.

But it's weird, because I don't care as much as I thought I would. Kind of because right now, you fuel my ideas.

No comments: