Just A Friend 2010.

I'm definitely planning on redoing how this blog looks. I like black though, black loads faster and takes up less memory on computers, but I also like the cleanliness of white. Okay, finished it, and over it lol.

Regardless, I have a very important day tomorrow, and I'm slightly nervous. Just slightly. Maybe my luck will change eh? Eh, who knows.

My day started off kind of weird because I received a message from a female on facebook who thought I was trying to hit on her. She likes the Lakers (she's from LA, but lives here now), and so being a Laker fan myself, I hit her up. Basically I just asked if she had been keeping up with the team, and how we're #2 in the whole league.

It kind of tripped me out because yeah, the chick is cute, but I had no intentions of talking to her on that level. It's weird how nowadays women just assume that every guy is out to fuck them. Sometimes we are, but that doesn't mean that sometimes we don't want to get to know you. And like I wrote in a previous post, just getting to know someone of the opposite sex is getting more and more difficult.

When did it get so hard?

And why can't a guy just ... want to be your friend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A guy can be just a friend. But when you mesh so well together, you can't help but wonder if it'd be even lovelier romantically. You start to think, this is what I've been waiting for. That's the total package - the best friend that you're attracted to.

Basically, someone is always plotting. Don't kid yourself.

the dumb flyest. said...

Oh, no doubt, if there's a physical attraction there will always be that little voice in the back of your head that wonders about something more.

But sometimes, and this happens with me a lot, I'm just not attracted to the person physically, but I love their personality, so I do just want to be friends.

It even happens with girls who are cute, but maybe don't intrigue me in the right way ... and those are the ones who seem to think I'm always hitting on them.

So we're not ALWAYS plotting. It can be innocent ... sometimes lol.