Grace Rose.

Grace Jones or Amber Rose. Grace Jones ... or Amber Rose.

GRACE MOTHER EFFING JONES ... or AMBER "THE BEAST" ROSE.

I have to go with Amber.

Women hate this! A lot of them hate Amber Rose, hate what she stands for and hates that she recreated Grace Jones' picture. I say, "why not?!" I think Amber Rose has a ton of adulation for Grace Jones, as evident by pictures like this and this and this. Or maybe it was just the decision of the photographer, who knows?

What I do know though is that Grace Jones is not sexy to me, and that's what I'm basing my decision on. Grace Jones scares me, and while she's "fierce" like several women have educated me on, Amber Rose is BAD.

Not to mention I almost feel scared to say this because anytime I pick someone fair-skinned over someone dark-skinned I'm seen as someone who doesn't like black women. For that reason, I've decided to host a reality show: "The Bachelor: In Nigeria" ... coming soon to ABC.

No comments: