I hate being in a bad mood.
I feel like there are too many things to be happy about to dwell on things that bring you down. Still, every now and then things happen that make me a little angry, sad, disappointed or just plain down. I can’t really avoid them, they’re all parts of life, so I figure we all must go through them.
Something I rarely do is look to others when I’m down. Deep inside I feel like people don’t genuinely want to hear others’ problems. They’ll say, “if you need to talk to me, do so,” but that’s just something we’ve been conditioned to say. I’d rather pay a therapist to listen to me than talk to my “friends” to be honest. Even if you do find people that you can confide in, it’s hard for them to just listen without giving advice. Sometimes just being an ear is best.
Having at least one person I could talk to would be pretty nice, but the people I’d want to talk to I think would either a) listen, then give me advice I don’t need b) listen, then tell me about their problems c) not be there when I wanted them to.
So I guess I’ll just grab my iPod and take a walk. And no need to ask “how’re you?” and etc. I’ll be fine. No one can be 100% happy 100% of the time right?
3 comments:
i can relate a lot to this post.
i might have lots of friends but when i'm feeling down .. i dont want to talk to them. i'd probably go to a therapist before i talk to my friends too. maybe thats a reason why i'm majoring in psychology.. perhaps, i'm the one that needs all the psychological help huh?
The simpliest things seem impossible. & your right no one can be 100% happy 100% of the time. Your entitled to your bad days.
Its like you just need to vent let all your feelings out someone who has no opinion, no 'two cents', nothing. As simple as it is its just as hard to find. everyone seems to have something to say about everything...
Like you said, you will be fine. If you ever need that 'ear'; I'm here.. no opinion. (:
Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=simple home money management 2008 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg
Post a Comment