I thought that I needed her, I really only wanted her.
I didn't even want her ... until I found out she wanted me.
Then, when her wanting me turned into her loving me (even though she didn't even f'n know me), I thought that I too loved her.
When she rarely texted, never called, I got sick. Wondered if she really felt how she said she did.
She came in at the right moment to reassure me how much she wanted to change my look on women.
I ate it up. Slowly stopped talking to other girls because she hated when I did so. Said it kind of made her sad.
Then I snapped to reality. Asked her why she wasn't what she said she was. I felt bad for thinking that. How could I question her? So I reverted back to desiring her, wanting her, secretly hoping she'd long to talk to me instead of these other girls.
It never happened.
I'm just beginning to acknowledge when I should let go.
Because of my quest to somehow feel something with someone, I let myself be swayed by her words.
Now, she must work for what I was giving her.
2 comments:
I've been there..
Caught up in a mirage, intrigued by the idea and the feelings associated with the idea. Those people who just happen to come in at the 'right time' and get us when were our most vulnerable.. it ends up hurting us worse because although they swear their there to help they really hurt..
Giving 100 and only getting 30 sit so well with me.
Anything good requires work so hopefully she will be willing to work as hard as you did.
My LIFE motto is: 'fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.' i dunno if that exactly apples to that certain situation but i know it applies to many.
Eric, keep your head up - i know it can be hard. and not all days will be sunny. but feel better.
Eric even though I haven't been on here in awhile you blogs still captivate me.
Post a Comment