Tomorrow I go and confront what has had me down for the last couple of days. After talking about with two of my closest confidantes (albeit realizing one has terrible advice), I think I know what I'm going to do. Surely I can find some type of resolution within myself, right?
While at the club yesterday I was grinding on some girl ... and a feeling came over me. I mean, besides the feeling in my penis. (omg, I said penis!) While dancing on me and guiding my hands to places they probably shouldn't have been touring, she sort of held my hand. For like, 3 seconds. As quickly as she did it, it was over. While she held my hand though in that tiny span of time which represents something like 0.000000000000001% of life ... I got a shiver in my body. Again, not from what she was doing. It reminded what it was like to hold a girl's hand. Believe it or not, simple things like that I miss.
On a whoooole different level, while still on this level we're currently on ... I'm writing currently to Lloyd's "Year of the Lover". Ugh, this is going to be such a ladies track. Like, this may bring me throngs of female fans throwing their panties at me. And if not, well I hope people like it.
"Start in the front room ...
Girl I love those poses ...
Then we move to bathroom ...
In a tub full of roses ..."
I think this is going to be pretty good. I'm excited. I see Jay is still motivated, pushing along with the Jay Adams Project. Dedication to your craft is a wonderful thing. Especially when you're good at it, because you need to do things you like and do well to make you happy.
On a weird note, I'm planning on getting more personal in my blog. I mean, I'm super personal already, but from afar. I only tell what I don't mind you knowing, and still, that's how it'll be ... but I just want people who THINK they know me to actually try and know me. Conveying yourself through writing is very powerful, because you make the imagery of yourself. I hope my picture is Picasso.
And just remember, Eric is a lover. ;]

Girl I love those poses ...
Then we move to bathroom ...
In a tub full of roses ..."
I think this is going to be pretty good. I'm excited. I see Jay is still motivated, pushing along with the Jay Adams Project. Dedication to your craft is a wonderful thing. Especially when you're good at it, because you need to do things you like and do well to make you happy.
On a weird note, I'm planning on getting more personal in my blog. I mean, I'm super personal already, but from afar. I only tell what I don't mind you knowing, and still, that's how it'll be ... but I just want people who THINK they know me to actually try and know me. Conveying yourself through writing is very powerful, because you make the imagery of yourself. I hope my picture is Picasso.
And just remember, Eric is a lover. ;]

4 comments:
lol i will await these personal entries. i on the other hand am trying to be less personal in my blogs
I used to read like there was no tommorrow man, I need a good book to pass my way or something.
G'head & drop that track for 'Year of the Lover', I'm sure it'll be dope bro.
That club grinding paragraph made me laugh so hard...and then do a little "aw" at the end.
Throw that shirt you were wearing in that picture my way though.
Purple is my favorite :]
I love what you've done with the bloggy Eric.
Smh @ you grinding on some girl.
I knew from the photo that you showed me of you partying over the weekend, Eric was trying to get jiggy with it!
Def. an awwwww moment because you miss holding somebody's hand.
Perhaps that can be one of your new year's resolution? To know what it feels like to hold somebody (preferably a girl) again!
Post a Comment