Few hitters in baseball are good at 0-2 counts. For those unaware of the game, that's 0 balls and 2 strikes. 3 strikes = a strikeout, which is why there is so much pressure placed on a batter with an 0-2 count. Tonight, I think I have an 0-2 count. I'm not sure if I'm going to swing at the next pitch and just go for it all ... or if I'll take the last pitch and possibly wind up with a ball, or take the same chance and get struck out.Fuck it. I'm going down swinging.
No Eric, don't sweat it. But understand that I wouldn't be Eric unless I DID sweat it. On some John Mayer shit, "I worry, I weigh three times my body ...".
The feeling of not getting someone is called rejection.
| reject | |
noun | |
| 1. | the person or thing that is rejected or set aside as inferior in quality |
So I'm inferior in quality? Lol. This is crazy. It's funny how other people can do things to shape your impression of yourself. I mean ... my impression of myself hasn't changed, but how I see myself through her eyes has. Why is it face-to-face she seems so genuinely interested? This is really mind-boggling. Not to mention I still feel like I've sort of fell for that short girl named tinkerbell ... and admittedly have distanced myself based on what she's told me she's done to men in the past.
Then there comes the girl that sent me THIS text:
"U inside of me...me on top of u!... duh cutie"
Uhm. Pause? Could I even entertain her? Certainly not. I mean, I have my glove on and all, but I'm not gonna be catching what she's throwing. (love howI kept the baseball analogy going, huh?)
Whatever it is, all of my trials and tribulations from today and last week went away when Santa got me this:
I probably won't blog for a month because of this. Shit. Next I'm going to Best Buy ... Guitar Hero shall be mine, along with a new digital camera. All jokes aside ... it's a shame you can't buy a good girlfriend. I'd save up my nickels.
2 comments:
lmao! you better blog! but i understand how addicting wii can be so its cool!
The Wii is hella fun bro.
Wii Sports FTW.
Post a Comment