until I gather my feelings about what ... I'm feeling.
I'm seriously hurt, and not even conflicted. Just a little confused as to why certain things keep happening to me.
I honestly feel ... and obtained this revelation walking home ... that ...
maybe I'm one of those people not made to be in love.
***: you really just..want to be in love or give love or have someone love you huh?
JF!: be in love.
***: he looks just like you; and i understand completely but for some people when they give up on love just completely,they miss out on someone actually wanting to love them
***: get all these negative feelings
***: push people away
JF!: i've been very open for a long time ...
JF!: and as you can see, nothing.
JF!: i've never felt like this ... like, not ANGRY and not wanting to mess with females ... but like, calmly realizing it may just not be for me to have someone.
***: I'm not going to give you that old cliche line of good things come to those who wait,but i will tell you that whenever one door is closed another one is open but you have to find it :/ you will deff. go through plenty of women who could've been the one,but they won't in your lifetime. count your blessings right about now. atleast you're not brokenhearted and is in dire need of someone
***: wait it out
***: go out and mingle
***: you have a lot to offer so if one girl is all w/eee with you
***: fuck it
***: she wasn't right for you anyway
***: stop looking eric
JF!: i'd rather be brokenhearted though.
JF!: i really would.
JF!: because then i would have memories. fucking memories ***.
JF!: i have NONE.
smile eric.



6 comments:
look at georgie.
if he can't lift your spirits,then I don't who and what can right about now.
i absolutely love that last picture.
LOOK AT PAPA ERIC!!! :">
as for the rest of this... hmmm... i am not opposed to your choice. nor do i... technically approve it? not being open doesn't always mean you'll miss out on "that" person... then again, i'm not technically behind the idea. i understand it, though.
Eric-o is going to feel better.
You know why? Because we're about to work on your mixtape that's due in March. Am I right or am I right? Haha.
Cute pics, btw. <3
Georgie poooh is soooooooo adorable.
-giggles
Look at his fat little fingers in Eric's mouth.
LOL!
damn looks i missed a lot from the on going love saga. but i do feel bad for you in several ways... but i do admire your consistent .... optimistic nature about love... and faith in it... i'd say don't lose that much of yourself eric. it's what sets you apart from a lot of guys. you've been broken many times but never truly knowing the love of a female unconditionally. don't be bitter eric keep faith and just know i love you. as a friend anyways. lol
that kid looks too much like you. sure it's the nephew HRMMM! LOL
First Bro, smack yourself I have all memories from me and mel and that shyt hurts. I hate thinking back to the good times and realizing I don't have her anymore. Oh and BTW she texted me lastnight extra random lastnight talkin about she miss me and love me and she's sorry fro the past and hopes I have good luck in the future. WTF!!! See now thats some B.S.
Now , I do hope u work this out you deserve some happiness because in a few words...YOU'RE GREAT!!! OK Sir, thats all keep me posted, and hit my line soon.
Post a Comment