Part 2?

As soon as she left I sent her a quick text message.

"sorry for the quick exit ... it's just frustrating you know?"

Two minutes later.

"what is"

"not being able to just lay with you for a whole day while we watch movies ... not having to worry about you going home to HIM."

Two minutes went by, no reply.

After ten minutes I figured she was at home and put the phone back into my pocket. Hoping that she erased those last two texts I went back into my room to make my bed and get ready to leave. As I was peeling back the sheets I noticed a piece of paper on the ground by my window. I picked it up and inspected it. It was a note addressed to Erin’s boyfriend. After just a couple of paragraphs I realized it was one of those notes you write, but never intend to give to the person.

Basically, Joey abused Erin. Erin was fed up. She had tried to leave numerous times but just couldn’t because “he loved” her among other lame excuses. I didn’t have much time to dwell on this when the phone rang.

I knew by the ringtone of "Caught Up" that it was Erin.

“Eric, I’m coming back over,” she murmured.

“Uhh, ok … I mean, sure. I was just on my way out to get some groceries but I can wait for you I guess.”

“Thanks.”

Click.

Immediately a hundred thoughts were doing laps in my head. Why was she coming back so soon? Had something happened with her boyfriend? Was she coming back for the note?
I didn’t have enough time to start wondering up possibilities on my dry erase board House-style before I heard her knock.

Or tap, if even that.

Opening up the door I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life standing before me with tears flowing down her eyes. Her hair was tussled over her head, as if she had been pushed out of a bed. There were traces of her perfume mixed with Pierre Cardin on her plaid drawstring dress. The black peep-toe heels that she wore were pointed inward and it looked as if she was going to fall right in front me.

“Erin … come inside …”

9 comments:

Definite.Beauty said...

OMG, I wonder what happened.
I wanna know!
I hope you continue tomorrow.
Don't leave me hanging for too long.
=]

mars ™ said...

HOUSE-style.
Clever.



I'm upset.
I keep expecting a complete novel knowing damn well it's a single blog post.
Tease.





I still don't like you though.
ERIC WILL STEAL YOUR DONUTS, Y'ALL!
DILLIGAF?
Nope.

Anonymous said...

You are a good writer.

*Impatiently waiting* for the rest of the story !

asexual girlbot said...

and i will make this into a movie license this over to me mmmkay!??!

Afro Asian said...

ooo this sounds hella sexy.. lol a scene straight out of the movie. im waiting to hear what happen! lol DO TELL<3

and i just read some of the replies.

LOL I HAVEN'T BEEN READING CONSISTENTLY BUT NONE OF THIS IS REAL? LOL FORGIVE IF IM WRONG

Adina Renée. said...

how are you just gonna stop like that? ole teasin' ass.

Anonymous said...

And then..

Lol, I want more.

Lizzy said...

House-style? LOL!

This is starting to sound like one of those urban sex novels.

the dumb flyest. said...

LMAO.

there will be NO sex scene in my story. and if there is (LOL) it won't be like those.