i know it's been awhile but ..

So fuck ... I'm 20 yrs. old and still feeling teen angst.
Everybody goes through this stage about once ... or twice ...
but I think my whole life is gonna be this stage.

Fuck females. Whatever I thought I was, I'm not. I'm not a nice guy anymore and to be honest I really don't give two fucks. In this game you're supposed to get out what you put in but I don't see that. "Show me results coach." Everybody has advice as to what to do when you feel this way, but truthfully, none of it helps. So I'm on my pre-Beyonce Jay-Z shit.

"Shit I part's with nothin'
Y'all be frontin'
Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin', never happen
I be forever mackin'
HEART COLD AS ASSASSINS, I got no passion .."

I'm so done with it all, it's crazy. Something about today's events changed my whole demeanor. This attitude I had about making sure that women were treated right or w/e. I don't know, all of that shit may have gone out the window. I'm probably just wylin' out a little, but really, who the fuck am I kidding? I'm serious in that I'm done being THAT dude.
At this rate it's going to take a Beyonce to get me out of this mood.
Po
And to make it better, I would slip on a piece of ice outside. Fuck this day and year.
I think I sprained my wrist.

3 comments:

asexual girlbot said...

=[ oooo eric cheer up buddy or wallow in this feeling of morbidity, your call whatever makes you feel better.

Lizzy said...

Feel better Eric.
:/

You don't need a Beyonce to make you feel better.

I'll get you some cookies like old times?

Anonymous said...

Aww Eric.

Cheer up. <3