I think we have the softest toilet paper. Really. On some "I think they put aloe vera lotion in it" type of softness. It's ill. Illie.
[sighs]
Ladies, ladies, ladies ...
LADIES.
Why can't I trust any of you?
Is it my fault? I'm thinking that it has to be. I mean, I'll shut you out if you tell me you'll do something for me and don't do it. Or if it appears as if you're lying to me. Just appears. I can get hurt in doing so many things, but being hurt by a woman is something I don't think I want to endure again. So it's like I'm walking down the street, looking for a place to stay late at night. It's super dark and raining hard and each house I pass I want to go into ... but won't because the people inside may be serial killers.
Murder she wrote.
Sometimes I walk straight into that knife though. Love really is a suicide mission. If you fail, then you succeed. [idk why, but that sounds so deep lol].
If one more person offers to give me the link to 808's & Heartbreak ... well, whoever that next person is I'm going to rip their heads off. On some Happy Tree Friends shit. I really want to hear it but I've decided I'm going to do like the old days (that I don't even remember) and go to the store on Monday and cop it old-fashioned style. Like I did Graduation last year when I skipped work. Except I won't skip work this time. Sorry 'Ye.
I'm off tomorrow(today). Another semi-busy day planned, culminating with a trip to the movies with some friends I haven't seen in months. Questions of my purity are bound to arise. I shall be studying up on my notecards tonight. Nah, but I'll also get a chance to hoop which I'm sorely missing. If I'm off Sunday (I can't recall right now if I am or aren't) then I'm going to hoop with my music partner/brother/illest competition and our "in-house" producers.
After my haircut, I'll take some pictures tomorrow.
For now, I'm Audi.
2 comments:
Good for you Eric.
Don't download, go buy the cd!
:)
I can't wait to see the new photos.
Will you be puttin them on flickr?
LMAO @ Happy Tree Friends. hella middle school. them and Retarded Animal Babies.
i downloaded the album and i'm gonna buy it. sorry, i was in a downloading frenzy anyway (i copped like 17 albums this week) and i just really wanted to listen to "Coldest Winter" anytime i wanted to. i'm weak :(
love isn't as much of a suicide mission (to me) as it is a test of faith, trust, and discernment. faith comes in from running into something and having the faith that you're not doing it alone. trust from believing that this person is as honest in their intentions as you are. and discernment? that's actually the toughest one of all -- to feel like YOU made the right choice in selecting the person you are trying this out with.
big knotted mess, it is. apparently, it's worthwhile, too.
Post a Comment