Power to the Titties and all that.

Last year I was ... wait. This year. This year ...

This year there was this girl I really liked, and she liked me.

We would talk on the phone a lot and all of that jibber jabbish. [I don't even like the phone lol]. Then one day it was all gone. The way I woke up, with her on my mind as "my" girl, with big quotations around the word my ... wasn't the way that I went to bed.

When she left ... or left, but was still in my life, I got a lil' weird. Shut some people out, shut her out ... just felt really down for awhile. To this day, I still don't really like to talk about how I was during that moment in time. Life was just a little bit grayer for some weeks ...

And if I could have, this is the album I would have made during that period of time. 808s & Heartbreaks. And THAT is why I love this album.

So hey ... if you don't like the album, you don't like it. You don't have to.

But I do.

3 comments:

mars ™ said...

Buuuttt, you're a bias Kanye rider.
:]


No but seriously, it's good that you have a reason to like it other than just being a loyal 'Ye fan.

the dumb flyest. said...

Thanks.

I want people to know like ... everything he puts out, I'm not all "THIS IS THE BEST SHIT EVER!" ...

But a lot of these songs resonate within, so I understand kind of where he was. The music was personal, and I like that.

Lizzy said...

Life was a bit grayer?

:/

Who is this girl?