"1. gainful employment
a. that doesn't require he wear a name tag
2. a running vehicle
3. his own lease or mortgage on a home
a. no roommate(s)
4. a plan for his life w/ a map of how to get there
5. college education preferred.
nothing more than i require of myself
i will NOT date a man who's primary mode of transportation is the bus
i will NOT date a man who lives with his parents
i will NOT date a man who works in the fast food industry.
i will NOT date an unemployed man
i will NOT date a man that aspires for nothing greater than what's on his plate today.
say what u will about me but, those are my standards."
I can't say that I necessarily disagree with her. Her standards are her standards, and she should lower them for not one single person. I actually agree with most of them.
Although ...
I think women now-a-days want too much of their men. Okay, not too much but how they want it.
I was a man who was unemployed, yet looking hard. Does that make me less capable of being your boyfriend? No running vehicle over here. That's something I'm working towards but I have an idea of me buying my car 100% when I get it. So until I stack a FEW more chips, no car. A lot of girls don't and won't talk to me without cars. So that leaves me out. I don't have a lease OR a mortgage on a home. I live with my mother. By having this job I have now, that'll definitely change in the future but until then? I have free room and board and getting a woman won't change that. I do have a plan for my life and some college so maybe I have a FIGHTING chance lol.
Since we seem to all have requirements though, I wanted to list some. I won't close myself in though, just some things I wouldn't mind. Feel free to leave yours or whatever you silent mofo's.
1. Gentle Soul.
I like women who have an air about them that suggests you could easily feel at home with them. Women who like to help others and think of other people.
2. Intelligence.
Challenge me. Make me question whether I'm smarter than you. Read books so we can discuss them. Let me know that our kids will have twice the chance of being geniuses’ lol.
3. Humor.
Laugh. Smile. It's beautiful. Appreciate life and what it gives.
4. Fashion Sense.
I mean, you have to look nice when we go out. That's huge to me. I'm vain, I know it lol. I like this line Dom Kennedy said: "and all three of my h**'s, know when they're with me to throw on their best clothes."
5. Spirituality.
Love God. Appreciate what it is we have been granted here on Earth. This is a definite.
6. Future.
Have a future. Desire something greater than what you have today, and have the will to try to achieve it. I won't settle so why would I have a girl who will.
7. Chef’n Abilities!
They say every man wants a woman like his mother (certainly not I), but I can’t deny … my mom can THROW down. I love her cooking of course, and hell, if my wife can’t cook there might be a little problem. I like to eat out as much as the next man but uhh … I don’t want to be going over to moms for dinner 3 times a week!
8. Beauty.
In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out.
I have more but I don’t have time to necessarily write them out. Maybe I’ll do another post, who knows. Leave yours though; I really want to see what you people look for.

2 comments:
i love your first one "a gentle soul"
okay here's a mini look at mine
good conversationalist
*i would say intelligent but so many people attribute intelligence to book smarts and thats not necessary what i look for. basically someone to chop up my conspiracy theories with.
humor
* simple. go to make me laugh
considerate
*understand what i need
strong
*not in the physical sense, but in general being.
everything else is secondary. i don't stress the material things. maybe i should make this a post. hmm inspiring me there eric!
ehhmm point two that should be *got not go. sorry OCD is acting up again.
Post a Comment