Freeze!

There's something amazing to me about being the only person awake in the house. Maybe not amazing, but to me it's enthralling to just meander about my room. These four walls are definitely constricting. Whenever I'm famous, remind me of how much I hate four walls. I want a room with 7 walls.

I like the fact that I said "meander". I meander through a lot of things. There is no purpose to what I do really. I would rather just walk aimlessly through life and have this random course of action that knows what it is I'm doing. I guess I like ignorance to an extent.

Sit on the floor Indian-style. I'm not sure if that's racist, but let’s just roll with it. I would like to take you all through a walk in my mind. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, or even what it'll be about, but let's roll with it.

When I close my eyes words fly around. Imagine walking into the biggest room you've ever been in. Now imagine big, bold white words flying around you. Passing through your body, floating all around you. When I was much younger I don't recall dreams like this. They were somewhat tormenting, mildly prophetic and exaggeratingly entertaining.

I don't see sounds in my dreams, though I wish I had what N.E.R.D. claims they do. I don't see sounds but I do see stories. Elaborate stories that I couldn't make up when I wasn't engaged in REM. I'm sure this is the same for everyone though. At times, I want to get lost in my stories. Become so entrenched in them that they turn into reality. This is how I know I was maybe destined to be a storyteller. I want to be the Native-American elder that sits around the campfire and paints pictures with his words.

Okay, so maybe that's a little weird. Let's look at a parallel though. For as much as I love sleep and the journey that it allows me to partake in, I don't do it that much. I require a small amount of r&r to function. Maybe now that I realize the benefits I won't limit my imagination by way of restricting the 40 winks.

That makes me wonder how much I restrict myself. They say humans use something like 10% of their brains? Well damnit, I want to find out how to squeeze 17% out of myself. I've always thought of myself as above average and never settled with the thought of being ordinary. To know that there are so many things I can do much greater excites me. Makes me angry to know that only I can restrict myself.

At this new job I have a lot of the upper management people have talked about how they started in my position and were promoted. They also said that of the 1,300 people working in that building, most of them are fine to see you jump ahead of them. SM-motherfucking-H.

When I learned that I could wear jeans and tee's and SB's I was ecstatic. Now I could be fly and shit instead of having to wear a uniform. -pause-. I decided that like upper management, I'm going to dress business casual. I want to be perceived as someone with potential and be a standout. When we stood up and introduced ourselves I said that I wanted to be a CEO and everyone's boss. I really do, and if I don't restrict myself I can do it.

Let’s just hope I don't fall asleep in training anymore.

------------------

I do extremely long posts when I'm gone for awhile? I think I do. I have something for tomorrow, I'll just put it in the timer thing so it automatically posts? Yeah, I guess so. I finally found pictures of the girl from Usher's video on 2dopeboyz. And I also saw this HILARIOUS picture. I'll post that first to make you all laugh before I present the sexy.

I fell out of my chair lmao. Look at Thomas' face.

Andnow ... Joey.

3 comments:

asexual girlbot said...

congrats on your new job!

the dumb flyest. said...

gracias! :]

Anonymous said...

:(( @ that picture.

That's how I felt about Sallie Mae though.

All casual & shit.

Womp womp.