Scooters?



First off, when I get a job, someone remind me to go buy Janelle Monae' album. For serious. That girl is thee shit and the urine (word to Kanyeezy). But uhh, anywayyyy ...


I don't want to vote really, since I'm not too into either candidate. I know enough info about them but I'm not sold on either one. However, if one of them can come up with a way to reduce unemployment, I may roll with them. Finding a job is ridiculous work, it really is.

I do think I want to be the President though, on some second grade, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" type of shit. I know I've talked about this before, but idc. There may be one thing holding me back though, besides the lack of qualifications: my goatee. When was the last time you saw a President with a goatee? Thank you.

This isn't even about politics though. No, today is about ... love. And when your love is locked down. Ka-bam.


"The Blast from the Past"

Most people have that one person from their past that they can't seem to escape. This is the person that I, as a would-be boyfriend, would try to see if a girl has so I can run away from her faster than Usain Bolt from a crime scene. Some people call it baggage. You fear that person because that person has immunity. No matter what they did they can always come back into your current "boo's" life. That's the only person that can stop a wedding at the altar. It’s the person that makes you worry when they call your significant other, because you can FEEL them creeping back in. No matter what happened and what they did, there’s that sliver of hope for them that never truly keeps them out of the running. That right there is scenario one.

"The Untouchable"

Say you want someone so bad that it turns into an obsession. Some crazy stuff, but not like, "wait outside her dorm all night in the freezing cold for her to come home ..." because who would do that? *cough cough*. No, but the person that you want so bad that you put everyone else on hold because you MIGHT have a chance with them. Terrible.

"The Blamer"

You can do a lot of things wrong in a relationship. You can forget birthdays; anniversaries ... leave the toilet seat up (oops!). Tons of things. You can also do a lot of things right and hope that they outweigh the bad that you've done (shame on you). Sometimes though, that isn't enough, and you break up. When you break up though, you realize that it wasn't your fault, but somehow ... even after 5 years she still manages to put the blame on you. But uhh ... yeah. Lol. This is when you blame yourself even when you haven't done anything wrong because you hope that it'll bring you back to that person. Hoping that he/she will forgive you for [insert imaginary thing you DIDN'T do] and just press the restart button. You my friend, have your love locked down.

"The Recent Ex"

You loved them. They loved you. There really isn't a good logical reason as to why things ended, they just did. This hurts though, worse than anything. You can't even fool your friends when you tell them you're fine. You start to forget to cut your hair. You don't sleep a lot, or maybe sleep too much. If you're in the 7th grade you wear all black (f'realz). Nothing can make you feel better, not the most beautiful girl in the world because you just did lose her. To me, that's the worse love lockdown because only one person has the key ... and sometimes they just swallow that shit.

3 comments:

asexual girlbot said...

im feeling those love lockdowns. i myself had a case of "the recent ex" but you learn to get over that shit. but good post as always

Adina Renée. said...

i fucks with janelle monae heavy.
she's the best.

kyeshiaaa said...

Just to touch on the subject of Janelle..
Got Metropolis for about $10 at target.. Didn't think I'd ever run into that around those parts..

She's swell.