outage!

New video. Fully clothed lol. After this one though, I think I'm going to make them friends only though.



I realized something last night. I'm like Carrie from Sex in the City. Except I'm not a white female living in New York buying $1,000 shoes. Nor do I have three women friends that I talk about my relationships with. If I had three women friends ... hopefully I'd be IN a relationship with one of them. I'm not even ashamed to say that I'm watching this show right now. They're talking about who they masturbate to. This is what guys need to hear! It's important that we get as close to the mind of women that we can without getting caught sniffing the girl's hair beside you in History class. And no, that never happened to me! Moving on ...

Right now everyone is talking a lot about Que and Dawn from MTB4. Most people like Lizzy think that they're such a cute couple. Some people like Arielle think he's cheesy and they're "extra". Personally, I like what it is they have. Most likely because I wouldn't mind having it (Aubrey, holla at me!). I'm not here to talk about them though. Sort of.

There was a point where Dawn said that why she liked being with Que was because he was in tune with her feelings. He understood her needs as a woman and stepped up. She attributed that to the fact that he was raised by women. That immediately made me compare myself to him and wonder. I've always prided myself on knowing a little about the opposite sex and being at least an above average companion.

While most of my friends were out hitting mad girls and whatnot, I was befriending them. I was always close to a lot of females, but in the wrong way that I wanted. Matter of fact, I had 3 women friends in high school and they called me William from "Girlfriends". I ended up slightly talking to one, but that was it.

When I did get a girl though, it was wonderful yehknow? Not for me, but for them. Not in a cocky way though lol. I just always treated my girls amazing because a) I wasn't getting 100 a minute so I valued 'em and b) I knew I'd be mad if someone treated my mom & sister bad. By being raised by them I sort of got in tune to what women were thinking, how they felt, and what they wanted.

So with all of that said sometimes I know what you women need. And sometimes I don't know what the hell you're thinking. Get that together.

As for me, I'm suspending my blog until the economy gets fixed. LOL.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO @ the last line.

Ugh, you are such a fool.

I refuse to let you holla at Aubrey!

Ew!

Anonymous said...

Eric blog #2, Eric blog #2! [/Diddy voice]

LMFAO @ your video though.

"Lipstick on a pig" - most horrible line ever.

Srsly about the campain, I'm having 2nd thoughts. I just got my Voters Registration card & it may not even be used hmph.

And aw, I'm glad you're in tune with a womans needs. That's ++++ for you.

mars ™ said...

I'm with Lizzy.
The last line was hysterical.



Did I mention I love your flickr?
It makes me smile every time I browse.

stacey. said...

Blog suspended indefinitely then.