I'm going to start climbing in dumpsters. Really. I have so much trash in my mind weighing me down it's ridiculous. It almost seems as if everyday I get a new worry or form of stress. Or maybe the ones I already have just get bigger.
I don't dwell on them much. Usually it's other people that bring them up. I could be doing just fine and BAM! someone has to rain on my parade. Why is that? Is it fun putting your worries on other people, or showing them theirs with a microscope? All people seem to do is complain nowadays (even me as I write this). Nobody wants to just take things for what they are and move along.
Life isn't about being worried every 5 minutes about something. How are you supposed to enjoy it when you always have a frown?! I say turn on some music, grab a Pepsi and relax. Seriously. Just chilllllll.
I mean, I should be more serious about some things. Money for one. I definitely should manage that better. I can't just sit and wait on a payday lol. And school. Even though I have basically grown a dislike for it, I know the importance of it.
What's best though is being able to find that happy balance. A medium between the mundane and the fun. I mean, as the Joker said, "Why so serious?"
2 comments:
I feel you.
Live life to it's fucking fullest.
Breathe, stretch & let it go.
I've learned, bro.
I don't dwell on anything these days, life is way too short. Most of stuffs you stress about are just material things anyways.
:)
Smileeeee!
Post a Comment