circuits.


Am I John Tucker?

I was pondering that after this:

While watching the movie (albeit falling asleep 30 min. in) I was making similar comparisons to him and I. I mean, I'm not on the level that he is but there are a few things that connect him and I. I always say that I value how the girls that I "talk" to are feeling, but do I really? Or am I just in this for self, satisfying only my own needs?

Of course I'm not trying to be compared to him. What guy would openly want to? Wait. Scratch that. I do have to admit that the prospect of having three hot women, without the strings of commitment is a tantalizingly sweet offer. Have I ever had that though? Yeah. Would I take it now? Uhh, yeah.

What really is wrong with that though? Is there a law stating that you can only talk to one girl at a time? Am I only allowed to like one girl at a time? I don't think so, and if there was I wouldn't abide by it. It FEELS and LOOKS like I'm playing all of these girls, or just running through them ... but I'm not. I'm feeling like what 'Ye said in that song "Finer Things":

"No, just sightseeing ...
Maybe that's good, you just ain't found the right thing."


In the midst of me liking all these girls, I haven't felt ... completed with any of them.

I was in my friend's wedding a few nights ago and while I was standing at the altar for pictures, one of the bridesmaids said, "I don't think you'll ever get married." That's a pretty big statement, you know. And we chitchatted for a little while and I realized she honestly thought that. Of course she and I have history, her being one of the girls I just can't ... be with.

Some people say I'm too complicated. I'm complex. I should be simpler. And I'm trying. John Tucker liked the girl who stood out from the rest, although she wasn't being 100% herself. I'm looking for the girl to finally stand out in my eyes, and make me 100%.

And if it's Cassie ... I won't complain at all God. I'm just saying!

I also posted on WNL, but I'm assuming most of you have joined SocialVibe so there isn't really a reason to go ... but go anyway! And what's tomorrow? Wednesday? Good, my girls are on and Shwayze. I have to review that cd too ... I think Shwayze is the shit. That's all the news for real. Oh, and I'm cutting my hair. -zooms out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cassie is super beautiful

Adina Renée. said...

yeah, she mad pretty & shit.

Lizzy said...

Cassie is engaged to Diddy, chill out now!

WNL<3


Shwayze is the shit, have you gotten his cd yet?


Oh, didn't I tell your ass NOT to see John Tucker Must Die?

tsk tsk.