Who cares about a future?! Why can't I just throw money in the air ... and wave my bowl or Ramen Noodles like I really don't care?
Why do I have to save up, up, up? Especially when I want to buy, buy, buy ...
Who cares about a nest egg?
Unfortunately, I should. So I'm preparing. Changes are going to be in effect you know? It's weird, but I'm inspired by Diggy a lot. This kid is 13 yrs. old and making moves for a clothing line and such. So I'm going to be into doing something for myself. Not all business-related, but life-related. Soul searching and such. Starting tomorrow though I'm making a list of 25 things I want to do before I die. I need to be an accomplisher ... ist ... person.
I have a job interview Monday. I don't think I've gone 2 weeks without a job in the last 2 years. All I know is work, and I figure that if I put in a little more hard work the end of this year and next, I can start seeing results. I'm about to fly like Shaun White!
As for the time in between then, I know I'm going to have to start doing research. Make moves like a U-Haul! Or something similar to it. Maybe ... drop out of school? Wait, what am I, an idiot?
3 comments:
drop out of school?
no bueno, senor.
You something.
With your tall,lanky bald headed ass.
BANG.
I need to start making moves like U-Haul too!
Post a Comment