Maybe I'm just disappointed in people. Or maybe just myself. More than likely its an unhealthy mixture of both.
It sucks to feel loved, and judged at the same time. To feel respected and made fun of. Well liked and fodder. I guess that's just what I am pretty much though.
I think I'm so used to pleasing people that no matter how I feel about a situation, I'll brush my feelings aside. Then, I lock myself away. Avoid that person, avoid other people ... just place myself in solitary confinement.
Something in my life, at sometime, has to give. If it was now I really wouldn't complain.
At any rate, I'm getting past it. Still trying to enjoy my summer. Hopefully I'll go see The Dark Knight this weekend? And I have to get fitted for my tux. And MAYBE get my iPhone. Eh.
The song on my page is killer, I'm really feeling it. Not just because it's Trey Songz, and most of his ish is good, but because I can actually feel the lyrics. Like, I SORT OF know what that's about. It kind of reminds me of Terrica, and heyyyyy, she hit me up today. With her I kind of get that feeling like "wifey material" but I'm indecisive about girls. I just ... idk. Whatever.
I also updated flickr. I kind of like this batch. Samples?



Oh, and take that mom:
2 comments:
LMAO @ that message.
Whatever. Yall are just hatin' on mama. I mean, she was out of line for saying that to you. It was kinda harsh but still.. you gotta keep in mind she's from a different generation & her idea on things might be different than ours.
Be nice to her.
If you don't like what she had to say then brush it off.
Take that ERIC!
I like this batch of photos too.
I think I commented on a few of them
lol at the SK message oh lord .
yeah the new trey song is the beat - i dig it . when i saw it im like tell me he remade the reggae version but nah its good tho ..
sucks tho that you feelin shitty - just eat a box of ice cream and watch cartoons and you'll feel sooo much better ^_^
lol laterr.
Post a Comment