Hours become days, seconds turn into minutes
And I can't get past all this time we've been spending
Plus its more than just chillin', tried not to catch feelings
But I'm stuck on you instead of all these other women
So yeah ... I wrote that and yeah ... it applies to my life. Somewhat. I'm not necessarily "chillin" with any specific woman. But I feel like I want to be at that level with someone, soon. I'm tired of being by myself. I'm tired of not having my own place. I'm tired of being last or second-rate and I'm tired of not having the means to get out my dreams.
Kanye should sign me to G.O.O.D. Music. Lol, that'd be appropiate.
I decided to get my hair done. For myself, not for anyone else. I enjoyed having it like this but seriously ... its a big hassle to keep it up. And if people are really this torn about it, sheesh. 40% of people say they like it ... the other % doesn't. Not that I care, but having it done will do me well for my job interviews at least.
I played Mario Bros. on DS today and it was really really fun. Lol. Lame. I'm probably going to be buying a DS. Or stealing my cousins since they stole my Madden. I have to go to get my tux Saturday too. The wedding is in 10 days. Hopefully I won't be sick like I am now. I hate how I'm feeling. Voice sounds all weird. Throat clogged up. Nose won't stop running. IT SUCKS!
At any rate, I'm going to go relax, text some ppl and sleep. Ttyl.
Oh, and there's this cute girl on lookbook.nu ... :D her pictures are always nice. Damn ... she's 16. lol.
3 comments:
I adore Olivia!
She's very sweet.
She's asian too eric ;]
i knowwwww.
but she's a young asian. =[
STEAL THE DS AND RUUUUNN! :D
anywho...
when you get into G.O.O.D., put a bug in Kanye's ear to start a mainstream gospel section of his label >_> then mention me <_< just a suggestion, lmao.
grrr @ your ability to morph your hair... i can never get a bunch of good, different hairstyles that people can comment on. [brandishes my flat-iron] i smell a challenge coming on, lol.
Post a Comment