random.



Dream - I Luv Your Girl.m4a

So I have a chance to make a girl mine. But I'm not. Because I want someone elses girl. She's wonderfully made, scuplted, perfected ...

Too bad she isn't mine eh?! I don't dwell on those things though. Life is moving too fast to worry about what I can't have. Especially when it is a women. I do feel more confident for some reason though. Don't know what I can contribute it to though. Lets just hope I find my "summer girl" before summer is over.

Whether or not I have a summer girl, at least my wardrobe will be nice? Found some shirts on this website that I am really digging. Do I want to give you the website? Not at all lol.

That kind of reminds me of something else too. I hate discussing my blog stuff outside of my blogs. I think I remember Jay saying something like that. I write my blogs to write them and get certain things off of my mind. Usually, I would like to leave them there. I would be at work and people would text me about things I wrote yesterday evening. I don't want to talk about yesterday evenings thoughts though! So yeah, do me a favor and just leave the blog in the blog. Or the comments. I read the little ones I get and I like knowing someone feels this or that way about what I feel and write.

This post is going to be everywhere I believe. I don't have much important to say today so its whatever! I did put two new videos down at the bottom. LMAO @ the first one. I know everyone is going to laugh at that shit. It was spur of the moment but I probably should have picked a song that I actually knew lmao. I kind of liked it though so I'll do more. Maybe a couple times a week. I remember when I always made videos. I loved it. But I had some terrible ones on Myspace a couple of years ago. With animations, music, all of that. Terrible stuff. If I find a link I'll show you all.

So I also think I'm done talking to a certain someone. Isn't it crazy when you just feel like there is no reason for someone to be in your life? Like, there's no benefit to either of you. Its just kind of ... stagnant. Things are definitely weird and idk, I hate being in awkward situations. It is well ... awkward. So yeah, I feel like "whatever" to this person, and if I think of you and feel like "whatever" then that does not bode well for the friendship.

Enough of that though. That's kind of ... negative. Negativity is not welcome in my house! Browsing and stuff I found a backpack I really like. Buzz Lightyear-esque. I'm kind of feeling it, so hopefully I can find out where to get it.



I also updated flickr again. Just a lot of random stuff. Few samples?


The magazine is in reference to www.whoresneverlearn.com , my other site I blog on. I want to know what kind of magazines you all read. You can answer over there on that site, or in my comments in here. I'd like to know some interesting new magazines that I could go through or whatever, so drop a comment. And enjoy the videos below!





4 comments:

NIKE THEORY said...

Don't forget the baby, no! Don't forget the F!

LMAOAOAO!!!

I CAN'T BREATHE!
Omg, this shit is hilarious.
Eric, you're so fucking lame!
I'M DONE!

Lizzy said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!


I told your ass to start video blogging again how long ago? Like 5 months ago?

You know you're quite amusing.
-dies laughing


Smh @ the second video though.
I'd kill you if I was her.

Lizzy said...

Tila?

Eww!

-finds you a summer girl in texas

:)

asexual girlbot said...

i forgot to tell you what magazines i read.
1.URB
2.Giant Robot
3.Juxtapoz
4.YRB (yellow rat bastard)
5.Bitch: feminist response to pop culture
thats about it.