grant one of my wishes.

Murs "D.S.W.G." is so real.
But Ja Rule calms my spirits.
EVERY THUG NEEDS A LAY-DAYYYYY! That nigga sounded like he had an anger problem on every song. How're you going to yell on an r&b track? And I promise, some rappers say the weirdest shit on r&b songs.

"You can die for love ... but any given time I can die from slugs!"

Maybe its just me, but that puts a damper on the whole song. But who cares ... LADIES LEMME HEAR YOU SAY YEAHHHHHHH!
I really wanna scream on a song. :[

I really want a woman who will cook for me. Not on some 1950's, "she better have my food ready when I come home!" type of shit. On some ... her randomly making me breakfast for no particular reason. Cheese eggs, waffles, sausage, apple juice ... all of it just there for me when I wake up. That'd just be amazing. I'll keep dreaming though ...

I just realized how picky I am when I was instantly turned off by this girl because I saw that she had a cavity. I've never had one ... so I kind of am allowed to be picky over that? I don't know, but yeah, that was enough for me to just stop from liking her. I'm picky with everything though so it isn't THAT big of a deal. Girls, if you want to be with me, just brush your teeth. :]

-breaks out the red lights.

Welcome to the party life ...
you bring a date? This is mine.



I have to make a "Girls, Girls, Girls" type of song. I've been wanting to do that for so long. After all the crazy chicks I've talked to ... should be a snap. Have Drey & Jay Adams on the remix. I love that line
"our time together is our together ... and our time apart is our time apart ... so love Jay with your mind girl, and not your heart."

Nigga is ill!

That reminds me ... I have to finish my verse to "Put On". I'm determined to rip it, and it will be recorded in the next few weeks. I just heard Luda's version too, so I'm inspired.

Oh, and I swear I saw a dead body in a yard bag earlier. Just lying in someones yard. What if I was right?! Or what if I was wrong ...?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao @ Ja.

I thought that song was ill.

and, you should totally make that track to "Put On" asap.

I want to hear.

and why can't I be on the remix?

though I'd make one about doods lmao.

but eh, just wanted to comment.

I'm pretty bored at work.

holla, niggaBOO.

stacey. said...

First maniac squirrels now dead bodies in yard bags? I'm so not coming to visit you. You live in a crazy world my dear.

You wouldn't know what do do with a woman who would could for you just because :) I'm just saying.

LOL @ being turned off at cavities. I'm heard some stuffs in my lifetime ... but that was new. You never cease to amaze me, and it's not always good.

Tsk @ "Put On" ... Did you do a verse to "A Millie" too? Yeesh.

the dumb flyest. said...

I did write a verse to "A Millie", but never recorded it. But "Put On" is the ish! Don't hate.

And lmao/ =( @ how I never cease to amaze you. They're just phases ... I hope. I know one day I'll get over it ... I hope.

J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deahndray said...

girls girls girls? i never hurd that song.

i puuuuut on!! luda a beast. niggas sleep on him. kanye part on put on was hella nice though.

anyway. i have a sweater this babyblue color.

mauricee. said...

digging ur blog kid, showing love.

Adina Renée. said...

cassie is a pretty ass bitch, ugh.