Cop It.

"Life's about who makes it out, not who makes it the fastest ..."

Word T.I., word. That verse he had on 'Drive Slow' was so hard, and fitting for Paper Trail in the sense of how he was talking.

We went on a field trip today and several grown women told me that they liked my hair. I'm really glad they told me that because my mother has been hounding me about it ever since I just started wearing it natural. I don't even see why it's such a big issue. I'd like to wear my head how I want ... but recently she has been annoying the shit out of me. If anything, its boosted my problem of being self-conscious, because I could really give a flying fuck whether or not someone liked how I wore MY hair.


Sounds like I'm angry eh?
Not really.

As the summer days grow on and the weather gets hot, everyone seems to be getting a shorter temper. Except meeee! I don't know, I find very few reasons to get very angry. If its something that I can't help, what's the use of getting so mad? At the end of the day, everything is still the same in the world. Gas is still high. People are dying overseas. Why be mad about stupid stuff?! Just turn on some music and chillllll.

Now that I've unlocked my iPod, sitting on my bed and writing and listening to music will once again become such an enjoyable past time. Or playing MLB '08, which I can't seem to put down. Next week should be quite a busy week so I'm enjoying this time to just unravel and do me. Find me at the core. Maaaaan, I have a few really deep blogs lined up too. The process of knowing yourself is a long one, one that takes an entire lifetime. Everyday that I do something and try to realize why I do it, I feel like a piece of me has been put into place. Sounds like some ordinary bull****, I know ... but its truly how I feel. People don't define me anymore. My hair doesn't define me. The music I like doesn't ... my clothes don't. At the same time though ... all of it does. :]

Anyway ... new crush for me. Lol. Keri Hilsonnnnnnn. Ohmy. Talented AND beautiful. And to me, TO ME ... looks better than Alicia Keys. -steps back.

Oh. I really wish I still skateboarded.

21 comments:

Lizzy said...

You think she looks better than Alicia Keys?


Oh Oinkyface, you need to get your eyes checked.


:(

the dumb flyest. said...

she really does though.

alicia looks like a rat sometimes. ILL PASS.

Adina Renée. said...

on some real shit, she does look better than alicia.

-steps back

that hurt but keri's a bad bitch.

the dumb flyest. said...

thank you!

supreme soleeeeee ftw!

Afro Asian said...

looks better than miss keys? NIG YOU ARE STR8 TRIPPIN. she aint got no big ass or tits either! but its good you are finally getting to yourself...... (whisphers crazy ass)




im stealing this song.WITHOUT THE LIL WEEZY EW.

Lizzy said...

Thank you Arielle.

Keri is just alright.
Alicia Keys is freaking BEAUTIFUL!

Inside & OUT!

Afro Asian said...

eric dunno what hes talkin about. he sees a cute chick once hes never seen before and loses his mind.

she aint no where near hottie than miss keys in fate in some ways she reminds me of that female rapper sole but cuter.. and thats not a good look.

Afro Asian said...

hotter* fact*

the dumb flyest. said...

see, you're making grammar mistakes because you're wrong!

keri is ... niiiiiiiice because she has such a swag that compliments her look excellently.

alicia is aiight ... she's facially challenged though in 60% of her pictures! plus, she had ghetto braids! gtfo!

Afro Asian said...

YOU LIAR! SHE HAD ACNE BUT HANDLED THAT!

I DONT SEE IT. AT ALL!BUT LEAVE IT UP TO YOU TO GO WITH SOMETHING ODD!

the dumb flyest. said...

tell me her braids weren't annoying! or at the very least, not very classy.

and lmao @ go with something odd.

how come we never dated then? :p

Afro Asian said...

cuz i aint odd im just supa sexyy weird!!! and out YO LEAGUE lmao.

no they weren't ... they became annoying seeing them because every chick in the hood and the world wanted to rock the "alicia look".

and very few could pull it off. her face is very beautiful best part of her...

the dumb flyest. said...

don't try and front me out!
you know that i know that you know that we belong together!

lol.

and you're right. but keri's is better.
end game.

Anonymous said...

Jill Scott ftw.

Anonymous said...

I mean.
Keri Hison ftw.
SMH.
You happy biotch?!?

Afro Asian said...

u know you never when a debate with me why even try eric? we know how it ends.

im right you're wrong. im big you're small. and there is NOTHIN YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.


ok mariah.

(IN MAH HOV VOICE) - HEART BREAKER WHEN WE'RE APART IT MAKES YAH TAKE A PIECE PAPER SCRIBBLE DOWN I HATE YAH BUT HE KNOWS HES LOVE ARI BECAUSE HE LOVES EVERYTHING ARI SAYS AND DOES.

Afro Asian said...

WTF IS UP WITH ME AND ALL THESE DAMN TYPOS. YEAH ITS TIME I TOOK MAH ASS TO BED MAH EYES HURT.

WIN*

the dumb flyest. said...

-hands you your pillow lol

Adina Renée. said...

tell me what the fuck ftw stands for. =|

i've been wondering foreverrrr.

the dumb flyest. said...

for the win lol.

Adina Renée. said...

oh ok, that makes sense.