I can't lie, there are tons of things that influence me wanting to become ... famous. At the height of that is getting my message out. Somewhere below that, but not too far is my obsession with being Angela Simmons' boyfriend.

THIS IS NOT A GAME!
Like, I really want to be with her.
You all probably think I'm mad brainless to want a woman like her, being who I am, her being who she is. 98% of you are thinking, "why would she want you," or "you'll never get her." Well damn, thanks for bursting my bubble. Let a man dream ...
This is actually going somewhere though. When I see her on the show and whatnot, I kind of see qualities that I would look for in whatever woman I talk to.
Of course she's very attractive. But along with that, she is also very ambitious. Such an endearing quality to me. I currently "talk" to a girl who spends most of her days just chilling at home or doing whatever. Not cute. Angela is such a go-getter and what man doesn't want a woman who goes out and gets what she wants?
She also has that attitude like ... she'll let you know what's up. Not too reserved, but as with the whole family, someone who you can just chill with. Definitely stylish so I wouldn't worry about being seen with her. All in all, I'm just saying ... she wouldn't be a bad look! I realize that I have high standards. Ya really think I'm going to find a girl such as these two in St. Louis? I mean, I always though Vanessa was out of my league but if Angela is still stuck on Terry Kennedy ...

"As if anyone wants to know about a day in that shit ..."
I had a semi-stressful day ... but I'm letting it go. Just listening to music, unwinding. I was supposed to be going out, but hey ... when someone steals 40% of your check, you're kind of tied down to the house. Looks like I'll be living off $20 next week, as well as pushing back when I'm getting my iPhone. YET ... pushing forward the need to get my own place. I wil be looking tomorrow morning.
18 comments:
Nigga,please.[/angry black baby momma]
good luck to ya bruddah
lmao I swear we were discussing this tonight.
the Eric & Angela show.
how dope is that? =D
featuring Santana stealing lil' Russy.
I love her though.
and thanks for the words of wisdom about writing.
I'll be sure to include some of that on mr. sidekicky.
in the meantime,
peace sign/index down.
ROFL.
Thanks Nessa ....
BITCH!
She's obnoxious.
whats up with your obsession with celebrity women?its really unappealing. makes u seem like a groupie... AND THATS NOT GOOD. i really dont think lmaooo ud ever truly know her by watching her tv show daily... i mean what would u say to her? " hi im eric i watch u on mtv all the time i think you're the perfect girl for me" lol for one thats hella creepy... and she dated BOW WOW! lol but i dont think shes that pretty but shes cute. but vanessa has always been the hottest sister of the 2. and lets not even get started about ... career wise... ANYBODY WITH FAMOUS PARENTS AND WEALTH would know how to get a career started to keep their money flow going. thats simple logic. your dad knows people ... he gives you starting money... to support your plan you also have a tv show.. you'll get more people interested in you ... just for publicity money talks... its as simple as that. you set your standards high at the height of dreams but hey if u get there more power to you.
lmao i just wanna normal life.. a good one lol
ohlorrrrrrrrd.
its not as if i ignore every woman i see because of celebrity women. i love women in general ... however, i don't like to put women that i know in my blogs, just for the sake of keeping them out of all of this. i did post a picture of one of the girls in my blog a few days ago though. for the most part, i just bring up women most of everyone would know. not THAT serious.
your opinion of me may be "groupie" ... mine is just that i think she's a cool person, albeit from what i see. THAT is why i said she has qualities I'd like in a woman. knowing the chance of me being with her are ridiculously low.
there are plenty of people that have famous parents and don't do shit ... so the fact that she has business ventures is something nice. sounds a little like you're just getting on her hard.
and i will always set my dreams super high. fuck would i settle for anything less for? "aim for the stars, so if you fall you still land on the clouds"
i mean, wow ... niggas can't even dream anymore!
thats all a matter of choice. even paris hilton.. does her own thing. and being that her dad is rev run i couldnt see her not taking some inspiration from that man he appears to be a great father. POINT BEING. she has the money to venture where ever she chooses. you and i.. must work a 9-5 in hopes to achieving a normal life in society .. we werent born with a silver spoon in our mouth
no one said u ignored any woman
you have an infatuation with the industry women period
and putting pictures of normal women you speak to?? come on whats that got to do with it?? i speak to several different guys.. but i dont feel the need to include names.. or images in my blog of them... its rather pointless. you cant be mad or offended for me calling it how i see it. yesterday is was keri and now its this chick....
reach for a stars but thats just it you're reaching. with you ever be one? thats all a reality thats up to you!
i see a cute girl.
i post her picture. i call her cute.
infatuation? no. i just can't say "oooh, she's really pretty!" can i?
what's the difference between me seeing a woman on the street everyday and wondering to myself how i would like to know her oneday, pursue something? none.
except for the fact that YOU'RE putting her on a pedestal, not me.
kanye has a habit of posting models in his blog almost everyday. is he necessarily infatuated with these women? probably not. he probably just likes to look at beautiful women, as do i. if anything, the fact that i looked for qualities outside of her appearance should mean something.
what you do in your blog is you. what i do is me.
i will always reach for the stars. as for being one? time will tell.
Aw, look at this fag shit.
getchooooo ... old married couple ass on!
lmao.
lol why is kanye coming up eric? we're talking about YOU. I DONT READ HIS BLOG. I REAL YOURS. LOL AND IT SEEMS LIKE A BIG MORE THAN THAT. LOL BUT IM WRITING. LOL SO YEAHHHHHHH LMAOOO ILL SPEAK WITH YA LATER
Arielle, you used the wrong word in your response. Sorry, bro.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL. your obsession with her is really cute. and your blog layout is hot. oh dammit, excuse me, you dont know me do you? *shakes your cyber hand* hello, my name is kashbutta...but my friends call me kashbutta. =]
Wow. -shakes head-
Nigga, her name is Kashmir.
Post a Comment