Change over.

En sinto a tua falta.
Look it up. You'll know how I'm feeling? Sort of?

So I'm sitting here on Friday night, debating whether or not I'm going to this party. Probably not. Eating a box of rice and watching basketball and Old School simultaneously. I have to work at Sears tomorrow so I think I'm going to be sleep early. I'm also getting my tux fitted ... and then seeing The Dark Knight. Oh, and getting these Sperry's:
Or should I splurge and get one of these BBC Boat Shoes?
Fly right? F'seriously, let me know which are better ... I'm ordering in like ... FIVE days. OR maybe I'll get the Sperry's tomorrow lol.

Listening to Lupe's "Hello/Goodbye". I liked the line "Hello darknessssss .. Hello not at allllll."


I had a period in my life, that was so un-coonish of me. A period where I started skating. And listening to Blink-182. (All The Small Things was the shit, don't lie.) And where I started wearing all black. This was in the seventh grade, where I also started liking one of the most prissy black girls ... who I also still kind of like to this day. But that's beside the point. I started wearing black and such and became obsessed with ... nothingness.


I was also VERY religious, moreso than I am today probably, and the thought of Heaven was scaring me. Backwards right? Well, not that I DIDN'T want to go to Heaven, but it was the idea of being there forever that worried me. Like I have said before in this blog, "forever" things scare me. So I wondered what else was available to me besides Heaven and Hell and thought up 'Nothingness'. A land where I just stand in an all black room by myself. Just thinking of that scared the s-h-i-t out of me and I never sinned again. Well, the last part isn't true, but yeah ... I became obsessed with nothing and to this day I still place myself (or my mind) in a state of darkness when I want to clear myself or think. That becomes MY place.

Which helped me think of the beginning of this verse that I'm writing.


"I did it for you, no, better yet I did it for me
Sometimes blind to the truth, prayed to God I'd see
Then he blessed me with the talent to write and use vocals
So in reality music is my bifocals
Strayed from contacts, Christ tried to pull me back
Resisted so in fact, Helen Keller to the facts"


What do you think?
Oh, and forever forever forever ... Amerie > Angela Simmons.

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

I told you to get some Sperrys for awhile, remember when I showed you those blue ones with little boats on them? or the red ones?

Probably not.
It was awhile ago, probably in January.

You should definitely get some boat shoes though.


Then imagine that you're actually going to wear them onto a yatch.

;]

Nice though eh?

the dumb flyest. said...

yeah, tell Barry to take me on his yacht.

actually ... nvm. i don't like water. =/

Lizzy said...

lmao, i'm actually gonna go yatching sometimes tomorrow or next week ;] since barry is away on a business trip.. he said we can borrow!

SCORE!

btw, i love this song.

Adina Renée. said...

amerie, lauren london, cassie > angela simmoms.
that bitch got a pie face, ugh.
amerie looks fly, tho.
-pokes you

the dumb flyest. said...

i don't like lauren london anymore though.
she's very ignorant ... talmbout she only likes 'extra thug men'.

stacey. said...

LMAO @Lauren London.

I tolddd you.

But smh @you abandoning your girl Angela! Tsk.

Adina Renée. said...

she said that.
well fuck her then.
she was my light skinned baby moms, but i disown her.

Anonymous said...

I like the first pair of Sperrys.

they're cute, I have a lighter brown.

and the shit you wrote is nice.

"So in reality music is my bifocals"

someone sign this man already, geez.

and Amerie is really > Angela Simmons.