Two posts in one night? Word, son.
This just did it though ...
ter.rica: I have no clue what is so infactuating about you.
apollo.kidd: yeah, me either.
Sidestep the spelling error, and let's get to the root of that. What is so infatuating about me? I really ... don't ... know. I mean, I know that I'm excellent boyfriend material if I must say so myself. But c'mon, infatuating? That's laying it on a little thick, no? I don't do shit. I'm not the most attractive guy, don't have the brightest future, just a regular ole guy. I'm me.
But wait ... there's more to this convo than what meets the eye. Because apparently, to this girl, I'm an asshole. And I start shit.
ter.rica: You only get the sense of heartiness during the playoffs.
apollo.kidd: man Terrica, maybe if you weren't so prejudiced against pro sports i would hear your argument ...
apollo.kidd: but ehh.
ter.rica: I doubt that.
ter.rica: Nothing I say to you is that much of importance.
apollo.kidd: o-kaaaaaaaay.
ter.rica: I have no clue what is so infactuating about you.
apollo.kidd: yeah, me either.
apollo.kidd: since you don't, why do you talk to me? sheesh.
ter.rica: I suppose I won't anymore.
ter.rica: Ehh, whatever.
apollo.kidd: lmao.
apollo.kidd: alright, you do what you want to dear.
ter.rica: I love when you're in this mood. :|
apollo.kidd: uhh ... what mood?
ter.rica: ...
ter.rica: Just..
ter.rica: Fucking forget it, Eric.
I'm so wrong for that. You all know how I like to provoke people and shit. 8-|.
But that brings me to my point.
When women expect so much out of a guy and he doesn't deliver, he becomes an asshole. Nevermind all the factors that might play into why he doesn't deliver. He might ...
1) not like you.
2) be trying to expand your friendship first.
3) like someone else.
4) really be an ashole.
5) not be your type.
6) not know what you really want.
7) etc.
It is never taken as "oh, he isn't the one for me, ok ..." and life is picked up as usual. He has to be this, that and the third, a dog, like every other guy out there ...
Well you know what? I don't deserve to be labeled as the asshole. I'm not a dog. I don't treat women wrong. I don't play with their emotions. Half of the time, I'm unsure of mine. I don't cheat. I don't curse at you, raise my voice ... I manage to stay calm through all the bullshit.
Whatever.
Don't think all guys are terrible just because you're not right for one. It's not good.
And with that being said, click older posts. This was unexpected, I like the other one.
1 comment:
You're an asshole, Eric.
But I still find you "infactuating"
-daydreams-
Ahahaha. I'M an asshole. You're great. Love you, really<3
Post a Comment