I got home and immediately took a five hour nap. Much needed. After eating, I think I'm about to call a certain someone and then head to bed.
Not much to say really ... just thinking about friendships. Something that I don't really cherish anymore.
I'm not cold, but I'm aware. Aware that any person is capable of turning their back on you. Or putting themselves above you.
This situation is more unique though. I'm thinking of a person who on any given day could be a great friend of mine. Then, the next day it could be like "whatever". I guess the feeling that I hate is to see that I hold you higher in my life, than me in yours. So of course, I knock you down. You're really not much of anything to me to be quite frank.
Everyone needs friends right? True. However, I don't know how many I need. Or even if I DO need some. A lot of you are nothing but disappointment. Such a lack of loyalty going around that it's ridiculous. What's worse is that few of you can admit to when you're wrong. Talking behind someone's back? Uncalled for. I mean, it wasn't MY back [that I know of] so it shouldn't matter right? But it does. If you'd do it to them, you'd do it to me.
It's a cold world out there.
And some of you are even colder.
No comments:
Post a Comment