make it right?

REJECTION.

You roll with it. I guess. You read body language, interpret signs ... and hopefully you can identify whether or not the signs you are reading are actually what you're thinking. I think. I got confused writing that, only because I was trying to think of how to tie in personal experiences to it.

Well ... I guess I do have one example. Four years ago I wanted this one girl so bad for this one summer. Didn't chase her, but let it be known that I was super diggin' her. No go. Now I'm getting texts and calls to hang out and go to hotel birthday parties and stuff. Okaaaaay. Too bad I'm not diggin' her like I was. I mean, what really changed so much about me in the past four years? I grew my hair out? I committed to rapping? Whatever.

Speaking of texts and calling ... that was some lame shit. Pictures of a picture in my blog? Not even that serious.

-dusts off hands.

So I guess I'm going to Chicago this weekend. For that four hour drive, I'm going to need some text buddies. No really. Gimme your numbers ... ohwait ... I only have two readers and I already have their numbers. Well 3 if you count ... nvm. lmao.

And I really need to order Maroon 5's "Friday the 13th" cd. Except I have no computer to order it from ... and no computer to play it with lol. And the worst thing about not having my computer is reading all of these blogs saying how awesome Wale's mixtape was. Shut up! I wanna hear ... :(

On my iPod, nearly every song on Maroon 5's first album is either 5 or 4 stars. And their live album ... fuhgettaboutit. Dude's are niiiiiiice. I guess I'm going to just listen to this and play video games until I'm tired? Wackness. I know.

-puts "She Will Be Loved" on repeat.

"i don't mind spending every day
out on the corner in the pouring rain ..."

No comments: