I need to remove that comment feature on here. I hate useless shit on my blog.
Man. I feel dirty. Like, literally dirty. It's day 3 of my six straight 8 hour days at Sears, and even with the showers, I feel dirty. That's one oif the worst feelings, to be tired and dirty. I might as well go collect some newspaper and and sleep under a bridge. All sweaty and stuff.
I hate being sweaty, even though it's an inevitable thing in the symmer. Being sweaty is just ... it's uncomfortable.
Good thing about the new job is I get to wear my street clothes. No more black Dickies, black polo and Timbs. Isn't it too hot for all of that?
I thought so.
So I was urbandictionary.com and somehow winded up on the word "gangsta". The definitions, were so stereotypical and near racist it was terrible. Saying that prerequisites to being gangsta included an "inability to wear hat properly" and "buy $200 shoes", as well as, and this is my favorite "use AIM". Wow. Really? Not to mention that the definer uses the word "nigger" in a negative connotation. Smh.
"cuz im young and im black and my hat's real low ..."
I'm a gangsta.
But moving on from things like that ... and shuffling through my iPod. The intro for Food & Liquor was dope. Doper than 'The Cool'. When I first heard it I let some of my Chi-Town friends hear it since they're all into the spoken word thing. Chicago is a dope music scene, I definitely realized that in the past two years.
So let's see what plays on my iPod on the way home. -turns on shuffle.
1. Lauryn Hill - That Thing *****
2. Rihanna - Sell Me Candy ***
3. Lauryn Hill - Killing Me Softly *****
4. Slum Village - Fall In Love ****
5. Consequence - Callin' Me ****
6. The Pack - Panty Droppers ***
7. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl ****
8. White America - Eminem *****
9. Andre 3000 - She Lives In My Lap ****
10. Curren$y - Free Lunch ***
11. Notorious B.I.G. - Lean Back (remix) *****
12. Lupe Fiasco - Welcome Back Chilly ****
13. 50 Cent - Like My Style ****
14. Usher - Throwback ft. Jadakiss *****
15. Ben Harper - Gold To Me ****
16. Kanye West - Family Business *****
Home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment