Arielle says that she likes my depressing blogs more? What a weirdo lol. Her post was something on soulmates or whatever. That's pretty nice. That concept, I mean. Whether or not I believe it is a different story entirely.
For the moment, I'm celibate. Well, not for the moment; something more like "my whole life I've been celibate". Why? Because that was a moment I wanted to share with my quote/unquote soulmate. I'd be her first, and she mine. Nowadays that is more of a fairytale than anything. But the main point is that at one time in my life, I believed strongly in the idea of a soulmate.
When that view started deteriorating, I have no idea. Even now, I don't think that I DON'T believe in that concept. It's more of a feeling that I have high doubts a woman is going to be able to get me to feel that way about her. Or vice versa. Actually, I doubt more about my ability to fully satisfy a woman. Not in a sexual way you fucking perverts, but just wholly. To be everything she needs without having her ever question why she chose me.
Arielle is lucky though. I know she has tons of guys that would do nothing short of everything to be with her. And when it's like that, you may find someone who you wouldn't have to question. Because they're so obsessed with you, it's ridiculous. Of course that isn't necessarily a good thing.
In my case, I have a VERY small pool of women to work with. And even then, my standards are ridiculous. That I will admit. So those two things together prevent me from truly entertaining any thought of finding a misses.
I have more to say on that ... but it's heavy as heaven. I'll expand more next week.
As for right now, I'm going to write some more and go see a movie. Or maybe just go bowling. Not sure yet. Playing FIFA online has depressed me, I need human contact.
6 comments:
Stacey doesn't like depressing blogs.
>=|
AT all. And I've told you before; one day you'll meet that girl that'll completely do a 360 on your life. One day. As soon as you stop looking. Life is funny like that.
when she comes around, i have to make sure to send her to you for an inspection.
You know.
;]
I know what Eric likes. And needs. Even when he doesn't.
I like your depressing blogs.
:]
And you have a huge pool of women, so just keep swimming.. just keep swimming until you find HER!
lol you made me sound like a whore here! and psh u have plenty girls you're just picky.. and you limit the selection alot. but i see alot with you. and you have alot to give and offer with is very different you dont meet to many men like you on the reg so granted who ever she is i feel like she'll be the one who deserves you. you havent felt that true love yet but when you do... it'll be life changing.. and your whole opinion on love will change in due time<3 and yeah its NA MAHAL KITA. I LOVE YOU!
hey, im rebecca, found your blog on liz's page. i feel you on the human contact thing. after i spend a whole day locked up in my room watching anime, i need to remind myself that my vocal chords still work.
Post a Comment